Author Topic: New Nintendo 2DSXL News: Special Editions, European And Australian Release  (Read 1234 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it

Australia gets theirs in the fall.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/44566/new-nintendo-2dsxl-news-special-editions-european-and-australian-release

Some additional updates on last night's announcement of the New Nintendo 2DS XL:

• European and Australian releases have been announced for the system. Europe will receive theirs on July 28 along with the launches of Hey! Pikmin, Miitopia and Dr. Kawashima's Devilish Brain Training. Australia will be the first anywhere to pick up the console, as it launches there on June 15. Both the orange/white and blue/black systems will be available.
  • Japan is already getting in on the limited edition train, as a Dragon Quest XI-themed system bundle will be launching there on July 29. The bundle will contain the game and a Metal Slime-themed system.
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Lemonade

• A True Gaming Hero
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
The black and blue one looks so nice. I kind of want one, but I have no need for one. I like that Australia gets it first.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Just like GotG 2 helll yeah boi SUCK MERICA! :cool;
Made you look ****.