Author Topic: New Spider-Man Video Features Stan Lee  (Read 1194 times)

Offline NWR_Neal

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 27
    • View Profile
New Spider-Man Video Features Stan Lee
« on: August 02, 2010, 03:08:07 PM »

Spidey's creator speaks highly of the new game and the character.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/23805

At San Diego Comic Con, it was announced that Stan Lee was going to narrate the upcoming game Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions. Below is a video showing Lee doing some voice-over work, talking about his famed character, and how he's totally behind the new game.

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions is coming to Wii and DS on September 7. The Wii version is being developed by Beenox, and the DS version is being developed by Griptonite.

Neal Ronaghan
Director, NWR

"Fungah! Foiled again!"

Offline TurdFurgy

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
Re: New Spider-Man Video Features Stan Lee
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 04:18:56 PM »
Stan Lee backwards is Eel Nats, which sounds like eel nuts.  Don't know where that came from...
So is this coming out for the Wii too, because it looks like it's for the PS360.

Offline NWR_Neal

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 27
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 04:32:30 PM »
The video no doubt uses 360/PS3 graphics, but it is coming to Wii. The Wii version will be virtually the same as the 360/PS3 except it will have a graphical downgrade (obviously). Supposedly there aren't even going to be any motion controls for the Wii version.
Neal Ronaghan
Director, NWR

"Fungah! Foiled again!"

Offline Kytim89

• Only question I ever thought was hard was do I like Kirk or do I like Picard?
  • Score: -156
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2010, 10:38:47 PM »
I am very interested in this game for my wii, but I am also kind of leary of it because of the wii version of Web of Shadows. That game had pain in the ass motion controls and I like that this one does not feature motion controls.
Please follow me on Twitter at: Kytim89.