Author Topic: Mafia LXXV - The Legend of Zelda: The Mafia Maracas. Day 4.  (Read 15434 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia LXXV - The Legend of Zelda: The Mafia Maracas. Day 4.
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2017, 05:05:28 PM »
Howdy Y'all!

I just strolled into town here off the outskirts of Lon Lon Ranch! My name is the Happy Mas.....er...the SATISFIED ACCESSORY COLLECTOR!  I'm interested in collecting all sorts of wearable accessories, not just  masks (but especially masks).  I recon ya'll might be interested in a good old set of lasso earrings, or a nice pair of leather boots with spurrs, or maybe some good old fashioned MASKS, I mean, makeup, yeah, makeup.

Oooooo. Did you say make-up? I could actually use some of that. I need to scale the Gerudo canyon and cross the Gerudo desert and I'd hate to have to ward off all the Gerudo women who live there since men aren't allowed in the region. Perhaps with make-up, my disguise will be a bit more foolproof.
A report Master. There is an 85% chance that the Desert is hot during the day.

But that means it can also be cold. We can't take that chance! You'll just have to keep wearing that winter outfit and fur coat just in case.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Cucco

• Savage Lynel Bow
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2017, 05:26:20 PM »

Please remember that the day ends in about 9 hours and 30 minutes.

Current Vote Tally:

Ravio - 1

Man, the game action is off the charts. And we still have 12 other players who could potentially vote and change this outcome.

You guys are a bunch of chickens.... 

So I'll just say whats on everyones minds.  Vote Hestu
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 11:39:09 PM by Cucco »
- Certified Ravio Inc Customer Service Field Agent

Offline Hestu

• Megaton Hammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2017, 06:56:30 PM »

Offline Fi

• Bombchu
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2017, 07:07:26 PM »
Analysis indicates that both Hetsu and Ravio are equally suspicious. Therefore it seems there is only one remaining course of action.

*flips coin*

Vote Ravio
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 12:14:47 AM by Fi »

Offline Agitha

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2017, 07:30:09 PM »
Vote Fi   

I knew since Day 3 that there was something going on with Fi and how she stayed alive from the members that I contacted at the start of the game. I contacted all the females since us gals have to stick together but really the only players alive from that batch of players is Cia, Fi and Mipha.

Great Fairy, Navi and Epona are gone and I have a feeling that either Cia or Mipha may be next. 
"...Oh, boy! I thought you were a giant grasshopper! But you're not! You're a person! Still, you're wearing those clothes, so that tells me you like bugs too! Oh, boy, I forgot the formalities! You have an audience with the princess of the bug kingdom. Agitha is my name!"

Offline Cucco

• Savage Lynel Bow
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2017, 07:38:36 PM »
Vote Fi   

I knew since Day 3 that there was something going on with Fi and how she stayed alive from the members that I contacted at the start of the game. I contacted all the females since us gals have to stick together but really the only players alive from that batch of players is Cia, Fi and Mipha.

Great Fairy, Navi and Epona are gone and I have a feeling that either Cia or Mipha may be next. 

Wait you had girls club without me?  (Cuccos are hens right???)

Offline Agitha

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2017, 07:58:33 PM »
Vote Fi   

Wait you had girls club without me?  (Cuccos are hens right???)

You know I think I might of done that.  I think I sent the PM just after you tried to eat my wonderful subjects on the 1st day.
"...Oh, boy! I thought you were a giant grasshopper! But you're not! You're a person! Still, you're wearing those clothes, so that tells me you like bugs too! Oh, boy, I forgot the formalities! You have an audience with the princess of the bug kingdom. Agitha is my name!"

Offline Dampé

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2017, 08:16:42 PM »
Being a citizen of the night, Dampé has noticed a disturbing growth of the Moon recently... This recent trend appears to roughly coincide with Cia's arrival, how very convenient...

However, as an expert of soil composition, Dampé is not yet convinced this coincidence provides enough ground upon which to base a vote, especially with many suspiciously silent ones still in our midst. Thus, Dampé will instead aim for balance, by apologetically saying: unvote Fi.
(Not at all motivated by Dampé's last chance at love lying solely in the trusted, competent hands of RaviOKCupid.)

This balances the tally as follow:

Ravio - 2
Fi - 2
Hestu - 1
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 08:36:41 PM by Dampé »

Offline Ravio

• Blast Mask
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2017, 08:32:47 PM »
Vote Fi
https://ravizon.herokuapp.com
Buy tools! Buy weapons! Rent votes!

Offline Dampé

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2017, 08:38:26 PM »
Perfect, this allows Dampé to unvote Fi and make a mildly more motivated decision: vote King of Red Lions.

Offline Ravio

• Blast Mask
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2017, 09:36:16 PM »
Al right, all profiles need to be submitted to me and Link Link at this time! Time for some match-making...! Stand by your private messages. This will take a bit.
https://ravizon.herokuapp.com
Buy tools! Buy weapons! Rent votes!

Offline Great Deku Tree

• Slingshot
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2017, 10:35:25 PM »
Right now, I'm going to UNVote Ravio Somebody give me more evidence regarding Fi.

Vote Fi

I have been compelled
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 12:03:13 AM by Great Deku Tree »

Offline Cucco

• Savage Lynel Bow
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2017, 10:35:43 PM »
Dampe...

Why King of Red Lions?  Didn't Navi vote King of Red Lions day 1?  You thinking they are Majora Mask, Savage Lynel Bow, or just curious?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 10:39:56 PM by Cucco »

Offline Hestu

• Megaton Hammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2017, 10:55:05 PM »
Ghikachookiliop! Things are always so tense around here my poor little twigs can't handle things. And why is no one wondering about Cia who seems like Majora after yesterday. Oh well, Agitha seems to know what she's doing so that may be my best bet.

Vote-a-ote-ote! Fi!

♪Hopey hopey! Lucky lucky!♪
♪Ties will get us nowhere!♪
♪Indecisiony decisiony! Lunay lunay!♪
♪We may all deserve to be crushed by moon!♪

Offline Cucco

• Savage Lynel Bow
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2017, 11:43:36 PM »
So Fi invited me to the Moblin group but not the lady's club seems like they were trying to juggle some groups a bit too much.  I did initially trust Fi but between Fi and Ravio as mafia i'm gonna have to go with...

Vote Fi

« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 12:22:55 AM by Cucco »

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2017, 12:12:15 AM »
Looking for a good time to spend with your gals? If you want to get ogled at and feel uncomfortable than the place for you is Gerudo Town's hottest night club, "Honey, have you seen the remote?". Located in an abandoned shopping cart lying in a ditch, this habitat for inhumanity is the dreamchild of walking celebrity toilet, Lucy Loo. This place has everything: Frisbees, hula hopes, a man with nothing to lose, the little triangle that slows down the wheel for the Showcase Showdown. And who's that at the bar - Conan O'Brien? No, it's a Pakistani family that cuts in line at Universal Studios with a group of Hoombas. What's that? Don't know what Hoombas are? It stands for Human Roombas. It’s that thing of when you put a midget on a skateboard and it slides around on your floor eating garbage.

And so it was at this club that we find out hero (ine?) Link attempting to impress the owner with his dance moves in order to get hired as a dancer and fill in for the missing lead dancer of the club's own dance troupe. Once hired, the owner would instruct Link on the legendary dance of the Gerudo passed down in secret by her family and hopefully some clues as to the disappearance of the lead dancer who had been researching the secrets of the magical maracas and may have a clue as to their whereabouts.

Offline Fi

• Bombchu
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2017, 12:14:07 AM »
You know what all of these groups you're accusing me of being have in common? They all have something to lose. I for one do not. I am literally a sword spirit. Case and point: vote Fi.

Analysis indicates that nobody likes me anymore. Therefore I shall undergo an eternal slumber so I'll be gone forever. Farwell friends.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 12:18:54 AM by Fi »

Offline Cucco

• Savage Lynel Bow
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2017, 12:29:01 AM »
So Fi's dropping the vote makes me question things again.  I'm just not sure so I'll obstain as I'm fairly sure that the Mafia wouldn't allow one of their votes to be bought but then again why would they vote out someone who's vote they could buy.  It makes no sense!!!

Offline Mipha

• Hylian Shield
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2017, 01:14:31 AM »
Vote Ravio

He's trying to set me up with himself. I've already decided who I'm going to spend the rest of my life with....

Offline Fi

• Bombchu
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2017, 01:20:00 AM »
An update mistress, I also recieved that same PM.

Analysis indicates that there is a 98% chance that Ravio is a two timing son of a bitch :ph:
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 02:20:03 AM by Fi »

Offline Agitha

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2017, 02:26:38 AM »
Vote tally.

Fi-5
Ravio-2
King of the Red Lions- 1.

Offline Fi

• Bombchu
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2017, 02:28:05 AM »
Oh and the jokes on you Link, I'm going to make it so that the Master Sword has to spend 10 minutes """recharging""" after you kill three enemies. Sucks to be you. :smug:

Offline Agitha

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2017, 02:30:47 AM »
If you are the bomber than I am happy to take you out of the game so the game can go about normally.

Offline Cucco

• Savage Lynel Bow
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2017, 02:32:25 AM »
If you are the bomber than I am happy to take you out of the game so the game can go about normally.

Oh I don't think there is anything normal about this game.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2017, 02:34:52 AM »
Alright. The time of reckoning has begun. Who have the people chosen to eliminate today?

Vote tally.

Fi-5
Ravio-2
King of the Red Lions- 1.

This tally is still correct. It appears the group has decided Fi has no more information that they consider useful and is just telling them stuff they already know.

Night actions are due in 12 hours max from this post and I think they will be important. Depending on what happens, this game could be over by the start of Day 5.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 02:43:27 AM by Link Link »