Author Topic: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads And Also Other Stuff  (Read 925090 times)

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
It's why I let Pokepal148 host and play mafia games!

Scapegoats for the win!

Someone has to make you look good.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Marvel Moviefan is the new tendoboy.
Woah there now, do say things you don't want to take back.
I'm Lacus. I'm fine as Lacus!
Pffh. Toilet paper? What do you think cats are for?

Marvel Moviefan is the new tendoboy.
Woah there now, do say things you don't want to take back.

I'm hoping this is temporary insanity. I guess we'll find out in 72 hours. - Shaymin
Yeah that should do it, thanks. Lucario fan it is up to you to take my place. I got bigger and better things to move onto anyways, this place is purely a waste of my time. You can now return to your regularly schedule doldrums.  :confused; :-\ ::) ;) :D ;D :@ :( :Q :) :P: : : : :'(
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 11:11:47 PM by Shaymin »
Trying to be a better person, honest.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
Well, THAT was uncalled for.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
I never understood the need to self-destruct.
simply leave. fade away. you will not be missed.

now if you do choose to come back, you won't be able to, unless you create YET ANOTHER ALTERNATE ACCOUNT like you did this time after you got banned last time.

you got better things to do, then go do them. No one is holding you here, nor are they hunting you down for responses to comments made here. Just simply go live your life, no need to knock over the magazine rack on the way out just hoping that someone will notice and possibly remember you past the 5 minutes the internet usually takes to move on and forget.

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Really? We're going there again?
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
  • Score: 51
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
 :confused;
Switch Friend Code: SW-4962-7799-3963 (Phil)

Offline Triforce Hermit

• This title doesn't make sense.
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
That went well.
Sometimes, you just want to play a video game.
NNiD: Triforcehermit09

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
  • Score: 29
    • View Profile
I never understood the need to self-destruct.
simply leave. fade away. you will not be missed.

now if you do choose to come back, you won't be able to, unless you create YET ANOTHER ALTERNATE ACCOUNT like you did this time after you got banned last time.

you got better things to do, then go do them. No one is holding you here, nor are they hunting you down for responses to comments made here. Just simply go live your life, no need to knock over the magazine rack on the way out just hoping that someone will notice and possibly remember you past the 5 minutes the internet usually takes to move on and forget.

A need for attention.  Same reason why people make an "I'm leaving" post the size of a novel.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
I get people announcing their leaving for whatever reason. Airing their grievances on the way out, but to do what The Rat just did is fucking childish, immature, and regardless of if joking behind shield of internet annonymity, is cause for an in person bitch slapping live on youtube for the entire internet to see.

Maybe we can do it live on his local news station, where he works. Biggest news they'll probably have in whatever part of Nebraska (or wherever) he said he was in.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
No Rat! you were so young!............................................
what did he do?
Made you look ****.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
he used some pretty foul language towards another member for a reason that I'm sure could never be good enough, just so he could purposely get himself banned because he has "better things to do" than willfully seek out this one tiny site amongst the vast sea of sites in the internet to waste his time at.

it was stupid. good riddance to twice rubbish.

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
Nice to know history repeats itself.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
I miss one day...
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
  • Score: 29
    • View Profile
I assume we're talking about Marvel Moviefan...and based on blacknmild's comments, that's not his first account at NWR...

Nothing in Internet discussion is worth throwing a bitch fit about.  it's amazing how passionate people can get here about their opinions, including taking it personally enough to attack others directly.

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
I love how when I don't know why someone's name is grayed out, I can just go to this thread and find out. I'm disappointed I missed the big rant. On one hand, there's fremdschämen. On the other, it's still kind of funny...

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
It wasn't really a rant. MM2012 just called oohhboy a lot of names including a derogatory homosexual term which he knew would get him banned in a single line which Shaymin deleted. He wanted the account banned because he just doesn't have the self-control to not visit these forums without being blocked. (And even then, he's later created new alt accounts.)
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
We should make a pool to see who can accurately guess how long it'll be before he's back.

J.P. Corbran

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
I love how when I don't know why someone's name is grayed out, I can just go to this thread and find out. I'm disappointed I missed the big rant. On one hand, there's fremdschämen. On the other, it's still kind of funny...

This supports the idea I mentioned way back about having a thread where a moderator would post if someone got banned with a brief explanation why instead of other users then searching and asking around to figure it out. Guess this has become the de facto thread I suggested.

We should make a pool to see who can accurately guess how long it'll be before he's back.

A new forum game? Normally I'd be on it but I've got so many on the go already.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
EDIT: Whoops. Thought I hit modify and had hit the quote button instead creating a double post situation. Something I try to strenuously avoid.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 11:20:45 AM by Khushrenada »

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
    • View Profile
Oh man this sucks. I get insulted and I don't even know about it! Surely this is the end times of the forums when the internet can't hurl Homophobic slurs.

May I request what was said PMed to me so I can have a good laugh. You have my promise I will not share the contents and I will share my reaction so everyone can have a good laugh.
I'm Lacus. I'm fine as Lacus!
Pffh. Toilet paper? What do you think cats are for?

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
%#$^^! LOL

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
I am alone now in my 30's and have no one to play with.

Maybe you should get out of Iowa or whatever
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
Seems like real world stuff got him down and angered and he took it out on the Internet/NWR, where there isn't so much consequence, but at the same time, he could let it out. Not a healthy way of doing it, so I hope he comes back. Not a nice way to leave the site.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
He's done basically the exact same thing before. This was what, his third go-around?

J.P. Corbran