Author Topic: Episode 759: Signing Publishing Deals for You Call THAT Limited? I'll Show You Limited Games  (Read 1476 times)

Offline NWR_Lindy

• Famous Rapper
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile

Never have games been more limited.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/rfn/59707/episode-759-signing-publishing-deals-for-you-call-that-limited-ill-show-you-limited-games

Since the beginning of 2022 we have beseeched you for email. At current, we have about 25 questions that haven't been culled for duplication, quality, or having already been answered recently in other contexts. However, for the last two weeks, events have prevented us from spending time tending to our harvest.

That changes now.

This week we devote the entire show to email's bounty, and as a result we serve up exactly... four emails. The difference between chefs and short order cooks is the time to prepare. I am not implying that we are Michelin Starred, but we are waiting. This week we investigate: the small resignation happening in storerooms everywhere, the return of polygonal Odd Jobs, beating a dangerous addiction, and finding positivity in a world full of darkness.

You can tell us how you're spending your working hours by sending us an email.

Jon Lindemann
Contributing Editor, Nintendo World Report

My Game Backlog

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
I'll suggest with endless games, ask yourself regularly if you're still having fun (or having fun frequently enough since some games give you small impulses of fun at long intervals) and if the answer is no quit playing it. Applies to finite games too, you don't need the game's permission to stop playing. And if you keep having fun for a long time that's great too!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 04:34:18 PM by KDR_11k »