Author Topic: Official Australian PGC visitors disscussion about anything thread  (Read 461372 times)

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
RE: Official Australian PGC visitors disscussion
« Reply #900 on: June 04, 2003, 11:42:47 PM »
really?
IGNCube's recent mail just said that it ws cancelled.

yes, Infernal has a 'collection'.
Comin at ya with High Level Course Language and Violence

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: June 04, 2003, 11:46:53 PM »
yeah thats what i though, friend of mine said it was cancelled day before yesterday, so i got NFI whats happening now, i REALLY want it cause futurama is funny, but still, mind boggeling stuff

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: June 04, 2003, 11:51:53 PM »
well, have you read any reviews or anything?
it might be crap/.

Offline Uncle Rich AiAi

• Abandoner
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Official Australian PGC visitors disscussion
« Reply #903 on: June 04, 2003, 11:57:28 PM »
This is spinning me out!

Go to nintendo.com.au, and they posted on the 4th of June that Futurama is coming out in July.

Who do I believe?  IGN or NAL?

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: June 05, 2003, 12:06:14 AM »
dunno.
4th June? that was yesterday?

And hey, did anyone notice that we're past 900 posts?

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: June 05, 2003, 12:36:05 AM »
i sure did notice, 1000 posts here we come! speaking of 1000 posts, im in the 1000 post club now, bloody hell :\

this whole futurama thing has me well confused, colour me stupid pink BUT could the gamecube version be coming out in PAL regions but not NTSC? that wouldn't make much sence at all BUT stranger things have happened...

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: June 05, 2003, 12:39:51 AM »
hey AiAi, do you have msn/icq/use irc at all?

Offline Uncle Rich AiAi

• Abandoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: June 05, 2003, 01:27:50 AM »
I use a MSN account: king_kurtangle@hotmail.com

I don't have your's PIAC, and Termin8Anakin as well...

As with Futurama, that's what I'm thinking.  Maybe the NTSC version is cancelled?

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: June 05, 2003, 01:29:03 AM »
that would be really strange.. but hey if i get futurama i dont mind also ewwwwww kurt angle is gh3y

also, Aika was ripped off! she should have won that, shes easily the best ^_^ (see AiAi's sig)

Offline Infernal Monkey

• burly British nanny wrapped in a blender
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: June 06, 2003, 02:10:30 PM »
;_;
I can't believe the girl driller from Mr. Driller 2 made it into the top 30 in that list. She's not cute, she's scary! ^^

Oh yeah, AiAi, I guess you could call 126 MB worth of JPEG's and a few VCDs a collection

EDIT: Almost forgot... I was in a local game shop yesterday, Hi-Tech World... Drooling over the box of Silent Hill 3 ($110 -_-) when a middle-aged dude came in, and asked the turd up front how much a GameCube was, and if RE 2 and 3 were in, he proclaimed "I want to get them all on GameCube" which reminded me of Pokemon..

Sooo....... The turd goes "uhhhh, RE2 and 3 haven't come in yet, don't think they're being released in Australia. Because like, uuuuuhhh, Gamecube doesn't sell well at all. It's like another Saturn. UHUHUHUHUHU"

There was a moment of silence, and he goes "Uuuuhhh, you could get a PS2, and like RE2 and 3 are on that (which they're not, they're PSONE games) and it's got like a gun shooting game coming out soon. You wont find that on gamecube, it doesn't even have a gun. UHUHUHUHUHU"

Then the man went "Uh, how much is a PS2 then?"
It was at this point I felt compelled to step in. I walked over,

"Excuse me sir...." the man glances over at me, the turd has a confused (everyday) look.

"Do you know where Westpoint is?"

'Yes? Why?'

"On the second floor, next to the ice cream place, is a shop called EB. You can pick up a GameCube there for $250. For an extra $30, they'l give you another control pad, and a good game called Mario Party. They HAVE RE2 and 3, along with the original RE remake, and Resident evil 0. You could check them out"

'Really? Wow, thankyou son! Second floor you say, I'll go check that out now!'
And he left. I was scared, because he called me son , and the turd had a REALLY pissed off look, I titled my head up towards him, and produced a twisted little grin, and headed out. I'm pretty sure he called me a sh*t as I left. But hey, whatever.

That was my good deed for the year. DONE.

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: June 06, 2003, 10:32:45 PM »
Finally the forums are back up! I got Wario Ware today! Its so much fun! 5 second minigames ahoy! Omg omg omg its awesome, im trying to set high scores and it gets so hard. Omg i cant type anymore im too busy playing it...

Offline Infernal Monkey

• View Profile
« Reply #911 on: June 06, 2003, 11:36:27 PM »
Hehe, enjoy it Mario! Gotten up to the 'world' where you're in a Game Boy, playing NES games?

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: June 07, 2003, 12:25:50 AM »
OMG forums live again! huzzuh!!!!

while i didn't get warioware ( i want that game) i got (read mum and dad got) 4 dvds for $100 new jamesbond flick die another day, speed, gladiator and van wilder party liason ( that was my choice, i love that movie!)

mum also got some logitec 340 speakers, i hate her now so im going to get some 540's very soon >=D mwuahahhaa

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: June 07, 2003, 01:22:05 AM »
WOAH! This game is addictive as crack! Im just resting my eyes ive been playing for ages. Infernal, i LOVE that gameboy style NES minigame one. Zelda, duck hunt, mario bros, ice climber omg! And fzero! And that level plays like an rpg, when you get to the next stage you get more exp and your hp is how many "lives" you have and... and stuff. OMG im loving "jump forever", hehe my high score is just over 100 but im getting better and better. This game rules! Oh yeah, the metroid mini-game, jesus christ that is painful, you have to sit there mashing the bloody a button for 10 minutes to get a good high score, its friggin impossible, but fun! GOTY!

Offline Infernal Monkey

• View Profile
« Reply #914 on: June 07, 2003, 02:58:25 AM »
Oh yeah, that jump rope game is uber addictive! It's awesome how it changes from day to night during it, too

*Grumbles at MSN's amazing ability of not signing in*

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
    • View Profile
« Reply #915 on: June 07, 2003, 03:07:19 AM »
con sarn it msn, we should get a channel on an irc server somewhere, i frequent irc.netgamers.org and irc.bartgymnast.org constantly so i could set up a channel if you want

Offline Infernal Monkey

• View Profile
« Reply #916 on: June 07, 2003, 03:19:28 AM »
.. I should really get mirc!
I've avoided it due to the whole dial up thing, and I'd cry after seeing all the stuff on offer via the channels

Oh yeah, anybody remember Control Freaks? Or, shall we say the super Sony show?

they're back on tomorrow. Sydney and Brisbane, Channel 7, 12:00 PM.
.. Everywhere else, 1:00 PM

Offline RABicle

• Used to be The Finisher
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Pietriots
« Reply #917 on: June 07, 2003, 04:41:53 AM »
Yay for infernal tekken the piss out of the Xbox fanboy and selling the gamecube to the RE fan.

Not much to say except that today I FINALLY got Zelda!!!!!! unfourtunatly now that I'm completly stranded in boarding school I wont be able to play it until school holidays! It's just as well I guess seeing as I have exams starting MONDAY and i started studying LAST NIGHT. But i shall bow to Zelda every Morning and Night, and before exams, I'll see if I can take it in with me
But seriously these Exams are extremly important, They're all worth 50% of the semesters mark and so far I'm failing English and Geography and just srcaping a pass in History (Intro Calc and Physics are fine) so I need to do well in all of them. Apparently if i fail English for the year I have to repeat year 11, and theres no way I'm doing that. So yeah, i'll have lots of Important Gaming to catch up on after exams and ounce I escape from Boarding school (Soul caliber, Zelda and Skies of Arcadia spring to mind)
Anyway wish me luck, I'll tell ya how my exams go as they happen
Pietriots  - Post ironic gaming log.

Offline Uncle Rich AiAi

• Abandoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: June 07, 2003, 06:00:50 AM »
I'm glad people are clicking on my sig.  I wasn't sure if they were.  While the poll is interesting, there are many chicks missing from the list.
Eg: Shenhua Ling, Joy and Xiuying Hong from Shenmue II, Hitomi (DOA3) and Millenia (Grandia II) are the ones I can think of now.  And I'm sure FF has many.  I have plenty of images of the Shenmue characters.

Exam studying has kept me busy and grumpy.  I get grumpier each day due to the fact I have hardly no time to play games.

RABicle, may the force be with you!

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: June 07, 2003, 05:45:25 PM »
OFMG! OMFG! Did anyone watch control freaks!!! It was like, sponsered by Nintendo or something!! First they had a huge review of Metroid Prime, showing off some AWESOME gameplay footage, then they talked about the Gameboy player, then sly racoon on ps2 (boo urns), then Pokemon R/S. They had some lame E3 special where they didnt even show any games, then Enter the Matrix, then a competition where you can win a GBA SP with Wario Ware! (goty) And then... ZELDA THE WIND WAKER! Everyone here, WATCH CONTROL FREAKS NEXT WEEK, theres gonna be a review of Zelda the wind waker on it. Omg omg omg that was an awesome episode.

EDIT: Oh yeah, they also had a flashback special about Donkey Kong country, they talked about the SNES dominating in the 1990s and donkey kong country's awesome graphics and stuff, but they didnt mention it was coming out on gba soon, which it is ^_^

Offline Infernal Monkey

• View Profile
« Reply #920 on: June 07, 2003, 05:50:31 PM »
Hmmm, i'm having trouble posting... TEST.

Offline Infernal Monkey

• View Profile
« Reply #921 on: June 07, 2003, 06:04:14 PM »
YEAH! Control Freaks kicked MAJOR ARSE!

It's turned from a Super Sony Show to a  ummm.. Super... Nintendo Show! Yeah!

No Xbox reviews! AT ALL!
That surprised me!

And they SERIOUSLY promoted the GBP and GBA SP! They even implied that N-Guage stood no chance compared to it! AND WE GOT TO SEE SHIGGY! YAY! BEST! WOOO!

*explodes from overdoes of Nintendo pimping*

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: June 07, 2003, 09:09:38 PM »
*yawns*
*gets up from under rock*
Hmmm, my dreams told me the forums were back up, and lo and behold! They're back up!
YAY! And everyone's online! Yay!
Come to think of it, I haven't been to the shops since I got Zelda. The only time I've been out is for Uni. I haven't even seen a movie yet either. Damn.
2 Fast 2 Furious is out, Game Boy Player is out in....wait....next week! Next Friday!
And The Hulk is out on the 26th.
And I gotta start some drum lessons.
But before i do all that, it's two assignments due tuesday.

*crawls back to rock*

Oh hey, who wants the Grug avatar?
Oh, and here's my first lightsabre pic. Unfortunately, it wasn't done on photoshop, so it don't look as good.
Raven Blade With Lightsabres

Offline Infernal Monkey

• View Profile
« Reply #923 on: June 07, 2003, 09:24:13 PM »
Hahaha, awesome pic Termin8. Makes me wanna go play Jedi Outcast

*Still giggles at the sight of Grug avatar*
I'm right for avatars at the moment, I have my funky angel dude goth lookin' thingy-ma-bob-do-hats-it. But thanks for the offer

And you're gunna take up the drums? Cool!
I wanted to learn the drums years ago, but realized I was lazy, and that I could just bang on pots and pans with sticks. QUIET QUIET!

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: June 07, 2003, 09:35:44 PM »
The avatar  is Amy Lee, the lead singer of Evanescence.
And she's not a Jedi, fortunately, or else she wouldn't look so damn sexy in the music video for Bring Me To Life!

I've had my drums since last year. My dad bought my sis a piano, and then he goes to me, what instrument do you like? And I go, "i dunno, drums, i think". Two weeks, later, there a box for the drum kit sitting in the living room. I never said i loved drums, but he goes off and buys em anyway. Bloody hell. Thing is, I couldnt start learning them, cause there was a little problem called the HSC.

I had four months of doing jack all last year after the HSC, but i couldn't be bothered. Now, i've got a 6 week breal coming up, i think i'll start then.