Author Topic: RE: Happy Birthday, Karlie!  (Read 1646 times)

Offline NewsBot

• News Posting Robot
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE: Happy Birthday, Karlie!
« on: May 16, 2003, 06:07:46 AM »
Our European Correspondent Karlie Yeung turns 18 today!  Hit the Forums and thank her for her hard work with our E3 coverage!

While many of the PGC Staff are out working hard at E3, we have a few staff members we call our "Home Team" that are helping clean up the things we can't get to from LA.  And one of those Superstars is celebrating a birthday.  Karlie Yeung, our gal in Europe, turns 18 today!

Karlie is the one getting all that great UK information for all of you, as well as helping out recapping our daily E3 coverage this week.  Since it's a special day, get your butts to the Forums (use the TalkBack link above) and thank her for her hard work and dedication!

"Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto ..."

Offline RABicle

• Used to be The Finisher
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Pietriots
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2003, 07:07:14 AM »
Have a happy 18th birthday, dont forget to get yourself absolutly shitfaced drunk now that your 18. Ounce you recover keep up the good work at PGC!
Pietriots  - Post ironic gaming log.

Offline Nik Jam

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2003, 07:13:57 AM »
Happy Birthday! Even though in the UK you could drink BEFORE you're 18, or at least i heard
Nik Jam - I don't know. You tell me.

Offline Bloodworth

• Phantom
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday, Karlie!
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2003, 07:16:49 AM »
If anyone cracks jokes about her "turning legal" you can consider it grounds for an insta-ban.
Daniel Bloodworth
Managing Editor
GameTrailers

Offline Ian Sane

• Champion for Urban Champion
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday, Karlie!
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2003, 07:23:17 AM »
Happy birthday Karlie!

As you can see I've gotten my butt to the Forums and thanked you for your hard work and dedication!