Author Topic: Mafia XXXI: Day 4.  (Read 18055 times)

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XXXI: Day 4.
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2009, 07:41:44 PM »
Thanks for the info.  I could have sworn I read it was every other day.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2009, 07:44:56 PM »
It was every other day before the reset.More players joined Khushrenada bumped it up to 3 days.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2009, 08:06:53 PM »
Well I'm voting for vudu.

Changed from EasyCure, he's just being too quiet this game.

Also I think we should put a limit on the amount of times Maxi can ask for a vote tally, we don't need one everytime a single vote has been made!! Also I'm sure he can count and he doesn't need others to do it for him everytime.

I'm too quit or vudu? Cuz in catching up on all the happenings, he seems pretty active. Me on the other hand, i've been abset from the forums as a whole for the most part. I think i mentioned before that i've been terribly sick, so thats one reason. The other is i came back to work yesterday and everything had gone to hell. Someone downloaded a virus (mistakenly) onto our network so they're cracking down on anyone using their work terminals for "personal" use. That with the news i got last week that one of the managers made a comment to my boss about one of the employees being seen on their phone a little too much rather than doing their job (he saw them on one of the security cameras) i'm pretty paranoid to log on at work, where i do the most of my posting, until all this blows over. When i come home i try to catch up on the game but i just don't have the energy to play the game like i should, i still feel like ****.

With that said, i'm definately not gonna be on tomorrow since its my date night with my girlfriend, as well as my first time leaving the house for anything besides work since monday. I'll vote now as to not die for not voting tomorrow. I'm assuming we're not playing thru the weekend, correct?

vote maxi because i cant find who voted for me in one of the other threads (they changed their vote) for a 'vendetta' vote, and because he voted himself the other day so i'm sure he wants to die :p

no hard feelings buddy
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2009, 08:49:38 PM »
We take breaks for the weekend.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline NovaQ

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
    • dudeldopp
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2009, 09:01:14 PM »
Since we haven't killed any mafia members yet I'm having trouble finding someone who stands out as overly suspicious.  I can't say "so-and-so voted with a known mafia member to kill such-and-such on day two!" because it hasn't happened yet.  These days where we spread out the votes to pretty much everyone make it very easy for mafia members to hide in the crowd.  As long as one of their own isn't going to die why should they care who gets voted out?  There's no need to stick out their neck and try to start a bandwagon.

Don't hurt me, Toad-face! Big, vague hunches are all I have to go on.

I have to agree with you, though. No one and everyone seem suspicious right now. It's rough enough being paranoid in general; in a situation like this, I can barely keep my head on straight!
I like to do drawings.
Blaarg
Wii: 7332 2646 9948 9927

Hello new job, goodbye life...

Offline blackfootsteps

• Recovering GoldenPhoenix fan.
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2009, 09:10:53 PM »
Ah NovaQ just the animal/ humanoid I was looking for. Your role playing days are over. Vote NovaQ.
“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.â€

Offline NovaQ

• View Profile
    • dudeldopp
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2009, 09:20:21 PM »
Wha?! Why?
I like to do drawings.
Blaarg

Offline NuclearSpeed

• Cocaine is a hell of a drug
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2009, 09:26:41 PM »
My mistake on stevey, my brain wasn't thawed out from the chill we got up here, and from being out and about. Although he could have misfired and taken out a townie.

I'm with novaq, everyone is a threat still until we get some sort pattern or people slipping up so for now i'll do this
vote thefleece

Offline TheFleece

• K.K. Slider Vinyl Collector
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
    • I Draw Machine Foods
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2009, 09:37:59 PM »
My mistake on stevey, my brain wasn't thawed out from the chill we got up here, and from being out and about. Although he could have misfired and taken out a townie.

I'm with novaq, everyone is a threat still until we get some sort pattern or people slipping up so for now i'll do this
vote thefleece

Anyone who's just "heard something" from someone about me can just ask me straight up. I've been nothing but honest about my motives in the game and at least I answer my messages.
Handhelds at Heart
---
It's like a finger pointing away to the moon....
You don't want no part of this ***!
Animal Crossing New Leaf Pics

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2009, 09:44:00 PM »
VOTE NOVAQ

Offline NovaQ

• View Profile
    • dudeldopp
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2009, 09:55:35 PM »
Yikes! If only I knew why some of these animal-people were voting for me! Bad day, bad day -- oh no, and now it's night!
I like to do drawings.
Blaarg

Offline TheFleece

• View Profile
    • I Draw Machine Foods
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2009, 09:58:01 PM »
Yikes! If only I knew why some of these animal-people were voting for me! Bad day, bad day -- oh no, and now it's night!

Do you transform into the bomber at night? :P:P:P
!!KIDDING!!
Handhelds at Heart
---

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2009, 10:13:16 PM »
VOTE NOVAQ

Vote tally:

NovaQ:  7
Nickmitch:  2
Crimm:  2
vudu:  1
TheNorthSea:  1
Maxi:  1
TheFleece:  1

EDIT:  7 for NovaQ with Fleece's vote.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 10:17:43 PM by vudu »
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline TheFleece

• View Profile
    • I Draw Machine Foods
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2009, 10:16:07 PM »
Vote Nova Q
Handhelds at Heart
---

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2009, 10:36:01 PM »
VOTE NOVAQ

Everyone seems sure that NovaQ is mafia and isn't the bomber, so I guess that's good enough for me.
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline decoyman

• is a raging alcoholic (and Moppy's #1 fan)
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2009, 11:09:40 PM »
Someone asked me via PM why I was voting for NovaQ. Honestly, not a lot of reasons. But something he said on Day 1 or 2 kinda snagged my attention...

Since then, I've noticed that he's laying low, flying under the radar. He's only posted a few times in the first couple days, but they lead me to believe he's following the game more closely than his post count tells...

Which could point to him being mafia. So, that's why I'm voting for him. As vudu said in the day thread, though, there's not much info to go on right now, so this is as much of an educated guess as I can muster.
Twitter
3DS Friend Code: 3067-7420-5671 (Aaronaut)

Online NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2009, 11:39:37 PM »
Man, this week has not been good for me. I wish we hadn't had to reset the game, not only because I had a fun role before but I would have been able to play a lot more (though I'm glad I'm just a boring old townie this time, I would have felt really guilty if I couldn't play if I had something important to do). Things are getting better, though; the Flyers won tonight and I'm finally getting a nice big HDTV for gaming tomorrow.

I don't feel like following a bandwagon tonight so I'm going to VOTE PALE because I've had a bad week and he gets to be at Disney World so I hate him.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2009, 11:58:24 PM »
Well I made it back just in time, but it doesn't seem like a vote of mine will matter, so I will still just wait until tomorrow.
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2009, 11:58:45 PM »
PS: Epcot was great. =P
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline NovaQ

• View Profile
    • dudeldopp
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2009, 11:59:37 PM »
Massive gulpage.

I can tell you that I'm no mafia. I'm just trying to start over in a quiet, out-of-the-way neighborhood. I might be a bit skittish, but it's only because I don't know who to trust!

Hey, why are you all looking at me like that? Are those pitchforks?

Maybe if I just lock myself away in my house, it'll all be alright. Yeah, I'm sure of it! Everything's going to be just fine for this harmless ol' townie...
I like to do drawings.
Blaarg

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2009, 12:01:01 AM »
Times up!
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2009, 12:11:28 AM »
Only two people didn't vote today. And once again, the vote is spread thin..... Oh, what's this? Townies arriving at a consensus for once. A clear majority. Amazing.

Final tally:

NovaQ - 7
Nickmitch - 2
Crimm - 1
Maxi - 1
Pale - 1
TheFleece - 1
TheNorthSea - 1

Time for night actions. Also, the story is now up. I like Ian Sane's death. Don't know what it has to do with animal crossing but I like it.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.