Community Forums > NWR Forums Discord

Still Can't See Magic eyes!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Phil:

--- Quote from: Donkepal148 Kong on August 11, 2017, 07:48:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: Phil on August 10, 2017, 09:10:55 AM ---To me, the people who COULD see those blasted things were genetic freaks or liars!  :@

--- End quote ---
You mean like yo momma?

--- End quote ---

My momma was NOT WCW and then TNA wrestling phenom Scott Steiner! I will have you know!  :(

pokepal148:

--- Quote from: Phil on August 11, 2017, 08:17:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: Donkepal148 Kong on August 11, 2017, 07:48:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: Phil on August 10, 2017, 09:10:55 AM ---To me, the people who COULD see those blasted things were genetic freaks or liars!  :@

--- End quote ---
You mean like yo momma?

--- End quote ---

My momma was NOT WCW and then TNA wrestling phenom Scott Steiner! I will have you know!  :(

--- End quote ---
That's an oddly specific denial.

ThePerm:
NWO 4 life

ThePerm:
So, I got new glasses this week. I dropped my old glasses and they broke into pieces. I went to the eye doctor and got a new perscription. A weird side effect is I have much weirder stereoscopic vision than I had before. Now anytime I see the color red it looks like it is more 3d then it ever did before.

These images would be flat before. I have perfectly fine near sited vision. When I take my glasses off, they are clear, but they are not 3d. When I wear my old lenses taped into an empty frame still 2d(well less pronounced), yet perfectly clear. If I had my contacts still I'd test those out.

So, I decided to try magic eyes again.

I still can't see magic eyes.

even weirder is some art that I drew. Things I made with intention. Now look totally different.

stevey:
It's has to do with chromatic aberration and the lens' Abbe value, same thing happened to me when I got new polycarbonate lens. My next lenses are going to be CR-39 plastic.

It's really weird looking at LED Christmas lights through the periphery of my glasses as I see an "unlit" bulb and a blue "ghost" of lit bulb disembodied next to it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version