Author Topic: Pseudo IGN Game - Lit  (Read 6835 times)

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
Re: Pseudo IGN Game - Lit
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2009, 08:42:41 AM »
Hmmm...**** never tasted so good. Unfortunately for me, I have to eat my words...and those words were "****" and "toilet". I must have been in a bad mood that day...because after playing the first 3 or 4 levels, I have to say I'm impressed. I still think the graphics suck (mainly the lighting...I mean the game *is* called "Lit", after all) - but taking into account it's Wiiware, it's forgiveable. Picking up the ringing phone is the best use of the Wiimote speaker I've experienced.

Did you play No More Heroes? They used the phone trick too. I think its the most imaginative use of the Wii-mote yet.

Red Steel did it at launch.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2009, 04:29:15 PM »
Hmmm...**** never tasted so good. Unfortunately for me, I have to eat my words...and those words were "****" and "toilet". I must have been in a bad mood that day...because after playing the first 3 or 4 levels, I have to say I'm impressed. I still think the graphics suck (mainly the lighting...I mean the game *is* called "Lit", after all) - but taking into account it's Wiiware, it's forgiveable. Picking up the ringing phone is the best use of the Wiimote speaker I've experienced.

Did you play No More Heroes? They used the phone trick too. I think its the most imaginative use of the Wii-mote yet.

Red Steel did it at launch.

Really? I never played it so I didn't know. Nice to see a neat trick like that used in multiple games.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2009, 06:31:11 PM »
I guess I forgot about it in Red Steel and NMH. It sounded like an actual phone call on Lit, however, and just seemed to really fit the moment. Anyway, I take back everything I said before playing the game. The whole concept of the game would make for a fun level in say a new Resident Evil game, or something along those lines.
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA