Author Topic: Wii Exclusive Dead Space Extraction Goes On Rails  (Read 9813 times)

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 48
    • View Profile
Re: Wii Exclusive Dead Space Extraction Goes On Rails
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2009, 06:43:50 PM »
Count me as part of the Wii-only crowd, as that's the only "current-gen" system that I own. Perhaps I'll start a club entitled "Wii Have Faith" for all of us who show the utmost loyalty by owning only a Wii. Wii want games to come to Wii, Wii don't want to come to the games!

Well, I've always known that uncompromising gamers need to own all consoles. My best friend owns all of them too, though he's less into PC then I am...

Personally though, I barely have enough time to play one console, let alone more. I'm not exactly keen on spending more money when I can be buying more games instead.
Carmine Red, Associate Editor

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished:
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Sega and her Mashiro.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2009, 12:49:47 AM »
Count me as part of the Wii-only crowd, as that's the only "current-gen" system that I own. Perhaps I'll start a club entitled "Wii Have Faith" for all of us who show the utmost loyalty by owning only a Wii. Wii want games to come to Wii, Wii don't want to come to the games!

Well, I've always known that uncompromising gamers need to own all consoles. My best friend owns all of them too, though he's less into PC then I am...

Personally though, I barely have enough time to play one console, let alone more. I'm not exactly keen on spending more money when I can be buying more games instead.

I in the same boat as you in that I don't have enough time or money to get a 360 or PS3. There are a number of games I'd love to get on both systems, but I keep finding plenty of games on the Wii and DS or even older games from previous systems that take away time and money. I can't justify another new system unless I cathc up on a number of games already out and the Wii experiences a drought larger than N64 scale. Even then I would probably want to spend the money on my computer so I can get it (or a new one) to run Left 4 Dead.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2009, 05:00:18 AM »
What about me, I have a 360 but I'm completely unwilling to pay 70€ for anything, at least for now since the system still has a massive list of older titles that I should theoretically be able to get for cheap (in practice that doesn't seem to work out well) and I have to make up for the cost of the system.