Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Podcast Discussion / Re: Episode 744: Nintendo Switch Online Expansion WinPak
« Last post by Crimm on Yesterday at 10:51:40 PM »
I actually thought 2 3 Switch inevitable.
Disappointed with the lack of troll answers to the DLC inquiry, so here's calling for a massive expansion, essentially a sequel, to 1 2 Switch called 1 2 Switch 3.
Movies & TV / Re: Rate the last TV show you've seen
« Last post by nickmitch on Yesterday at 06:15:28 PM »
I finished Ted Lasso Season 2.  It's a really good show.  A lot of characters went through arcs and you see the growth by the end of the season.  They really set themselves up to have an interesting season 3, so I hope the show comes back.

It's already been picked up for a third season, so you don't have to worry about that.

Oh, nice. I was a bit worried because the last thing I remember reading about it was that it was up to Jason Sudeikis' schedule.
Honest, DynastyWarriors+Mario+Rabbids is a formula that appeals to me. Though, um, maybe let Ubi make it. Now that I'm thinking about M+R and the DK DLC specifically, Donkey Dynasty Warrior Country would absolutely slap!
Movies & TV / Re: Rate the last movie you've seen
« Last post by Stratos on Yesterday at 01:33:09 PM »
You're in for a treat with the Kung Fu Pandas. Its one of those rare series where it gets better with each film and they actually ended on a good note instead of slowly dying due to over milking.
Podcast Discussion / Re: Episode 744: Nintendo Switch Online Expansion WinPak
« Last post by pokepal148 on October 24, 2021, 11:30:21 PM »
Tetris Effect is freaking incredible. Holy ****.
« Last post by NWR_insanolord on October 24, 2021, 10:52:08 PM »
I finished Ted Lasso Season 2.  It's a really good show.  A lot of characters went through arcs and you see the growth by the end of the season.  They really set themselves up to have an interesting season 3, so I hope the show comes back.

It's already been picked up for a third season, so you don't have to worry about that.
I blame the cost of fuel.
It may not be able to melt steel beams, but jet fuel can sure burn a hole in your budget.
« Last post by nickmitch on October 24, 2021, 10:33:31 PM »
Movies & TV / Re: Rate the last movie you've seen
« Last post by broodwars on October 24, 2021, 10:07:46 PM »
Thought I'd try something a little different tonight and threw in a recently-acquired BluRay for Dreamworks' ill-fated Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas, the film that flopped so badly at the box office that Dreamworks swore off 2D animation forever (just like Disney did with Treasure Planet around the same time). I'd never seen it, but had heard very good things about it.

Yeah, that was pretty fucking good, and gorgeously animated. Man, quality 2D animation is truly timeless and tragically underappreciated. In particular, I hope whoever animated Eris was well-paid because...yeah. Wow, that is incredibly fluid.

Link (since apparently YouTube embeds are back to not working again): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzxxuCJP6yU

It's nothing deep or complicated. It's just a fun adventure story, and I'm down with that. The BluRay transfer is incredible, too. Considering how...mediocre...the transfer for Prince of Egypt was, that was a pleasant surprise.

One of these days, I'll get to some other films from my Dreamworks backlog I recently acquired on BluRay, that being the 3 How to Train Your Dragon (of which I've seen one) and Kung Fu Panda movies (of which I've seen none).
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10