Author Topic: The Newest Pokémon is Revealed  (Read 1868 times)

Offline Dangerface

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
The Newest Pokémon is Revealed
« on: February 11, 2014, 03:35:16 PM »

Time for another new Poké Rap!

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/36531

There will soon be a new Pokémon: #719 Diancie.

According to a translation of CoroCoro magazine by Serebii, Diancie is a Rock/Fairy type and will be the star of a brand new Pokémon movie called Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie. No details on distribution have been reported just yet.

Are you excited for this newly revealed Pokémon? Which Pokémon movie is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!

Offline the asylum

• Score: -28
    • View Profile
Re: The Newest Pokémon is Revealed
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 07:49:01 PM »
I wonder how many years it will be before NA gets this one

Offline Oblivion

• Score: -253
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2014, 09:04:08 PM »
...you mean the same one that was revealed four months ago with the other two that haven't been "revealed" yet?

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2014, 09:05:41 PM »
...you mean the same one that was revealed four months ago with the other two that haven't been "revealed" yet?

This is the reveal of the event that will presumably bring it to the 99.999...etc% of the population that can't hack a 3DS game.

I wonder how many years it will be before NA gets this one

1/4, if the delay for the XY anime dub is any indication.
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline thumbscar

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
    • bookwyrm05 blog
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2014, 09:17:37 PM »
Concerning distribution - Think there will be mystery gift? Or maybe an in-game event downloaded through the eShop? Free for the first few days like Four Swords Adventure? DLC?

Offline Oblivion

• Score: -253
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2014, 09:33:00 PM »

This is the reveal of the event that will presumably bring it to the 99.999...etc% of the population that can't hack a 3DS game.

I'm not talking about obtaining one. I know how hard it is. I'm talking about knowing what it is. It was pretty big news when they were first hacked. I bet you'd be hard pressed to find a Pokemon fan that generally browses the internet that didn't know about them.

Offline Br26

• OH REALLY
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2014, 09:50:00 PM »
This is the official reveal, at least in Japan. I think there are two others that were found via hacking but haven't been introduced yet.

Like other event Pokemon I would probably expect it to be distributed around the time the movie is released in Japan, then again here in the US when they dub it over.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2014, 10:07:10 PM »
Does Diancie rhyme with Beyonce?