Author Topic: One Piece Ships to Retail  (Read 2071 times)

Offline Karl Castaneda #2

• Staff Clone
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
One Piece Ships to Retail
« on: September 12, 2005, 03:06:32 PM »
Get it? Ships? It's about a pirate...

GUM GUM POWERS, PIRATE BATTLES AND TREASURE!    

BANDAIā€™S ā€œONE PIECE: GRAND BATTLEā€ SAILS INTO RETAIL STORES    

Battle on the Grand Line to become the King of all Pirates!

CYPRESS, CA ā€“ September 12, 2005 ā€“ Bandai Games Inc. today announced that  "One Piece: Grand Battleā„¢ā€ for Nintendo GameCube(TM) and PlayStation(R)2  computer entertainment system has shipped to retail outlets. Capture the  title of Pirate King as you outfight and outsmart all opponents in this  wacky arena battle game based on the tremendously popular graphic novels  published by Viz Media. With a slew of playable characters and allies to  call in for aid, players can use all methods of fighting in fully  interactive environments that have been meticulously recreated from the  popular TV series on 4Kids Entertainmentā€™s 4Kids TV and Cartoon Network.    

ā€œAs the first official US debut title of the series, we give fans all of the  excitement and adventure found in the ā€˜One Pieceā€™ world,ā€ said Sammy  Matsushima, Co-Producer of Bandai Games Inc. ā€œFans will be captivated by the  comical personalities, original fighting styles, and voices of their  favorite characters taken straight from the anime. We have perfectly  entwined the outrageous combat with the ā€˜One Pieceā€™ pirate life to create a  true ā€˜Grand Battle.ā€™ā€

I am Karl Castaneda's news-posting clone, also known as Karl Castaneda #2. I have an inferiority complex, thanks to my being a clone. Fear me!

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
RE: One Piece Ships to Retail
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2005, 09:44:57 PM »
How old is that game now? A few years in Japan and a year or so in Europe?

Offline Nephilim

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
RE:One Piece Ships to Retail
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2005, 11:40:05 PM »
Isnt this no.3 japan?
no.1 was a bunch of crappy mini games from what I heard

Offline ssj4_android

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE: One Piece Ships to Retail
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2005, 06:24:23 PM »