Author Topic: Episode 749: All My Homies Hate Pinsir  (Read 1152 times)

Offline NWR_Lindy

• Famous Rapper
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
Episode 749: All My Homies Hate Pinsir
« on: December 05, 2021, 01:10:23 PM »

He still doesn't have an evolution, because he isn't worth it.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/rfn/59092/episode-749-all-my-homies-hate-pinsir

We're back after a one week break, and we generated a lot of New Business. Gui and Greg give a dual update on Shin Megami Tensei V. Guillaume really loves this game, and has put over 20 hours in, and Greg is right behind. Gui dares to call this the best place for a newbie to the series to get their feet wet, so prospective neophytes to the series should listen up. Guillaume also gives an update on Pikmin Bloom, and an apology for his lack of pictures of park signs. Jon and James also give a dual update on the advanced couponing that is Black Friday gaming sales. This year its all about the gift cards and the digital sales. Jon has impressions of Returnal and the remake of Demon Souls, both on PS5. James has impressions of Lost Judgment, and advice on how he really "stuck it to the man" with Sega's new pricing models.

After a break, we dive into a trio of email. This week we commemorate the completion of a journey, always remember our first time, and get to know Metroid Dread Biblically. You too can send us your weird missives via the inbox.

Jon Lindemann
Contributing Editor, Nintendo World Report

My Game Backlog

Offline Lemonade

• A True Gaming Hero
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 749: All My Homies Hate Pinsir
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2021, 04:26:41 AM »
It was good to hear my email and RFN song on this episode.
If anyone wants to see the video version it is here https://twitter.com/adeeelnv/status/1466042189788577799?s=20

As for Pikmin Bloom, I played a bit of the beta earlier this year and thought it was super boring.

Offline pdoksus

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2021, 07:11:16 PM »
I started listening to the shows in the teens I think. I did a complete re-listen sometime when you were in the 400s, I started another re-listen April 2020. I'm up to episode 403. This re-listen has been more surreal since several times the old episode has Jon talking about a game and then the current episode would have Jon talking about the same game and how he hadn't touched it during the intervening episodes.

The episodes provide an interesting history of Nintendo in particular, and the gaming industry in general.

Offline Order.RSS

• Resident Evil 420
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2021, 06:02:48 AM »
I started listening to the shows in the teens I think. I did a complete re-listen sometime when you were in the 400s, I started another re-listen April 2020. I'm up to episode 403. This re-listen has been more surreal since several times the old episode has Jon talking about a game and then the current episode would have Jon talking about the same game and how he hadn't touched it during the intervening episodes.

lmao that's so on-brand, love it.