Community Forums > General Chat

Good gaming PC for 11-year-old?

(1/3) > >>

nickmitch:
Hey, all you cool cats and kittens.

I know this sounds like one of those spambot-machine posts, but it's me! Your boy, Guzma nickmitch!

Anyway, my nephew is turning 11 this year, and my sister has informed me that he wants a gaming PC for Christmas. He actually wants a whole setup, so it's lucky that Christmas and his birthday are in the same month. Anyway, I was wondering if you guys could offer any recommendations for something his level. We're looking for something not-too-expensive, definitely doesn't need to be high-end, because 11. He doesn't need to play Crysis at the highest settings (people still say that, right?), but just be able to play whatever it is the kids are playing right now.

Any recommendations? Thanks in advance!

BeautifulShy:
It has been a while since I made my Laptop from HP and it was like 600 dollars custom made from HP 7 or 8 years ago but I am guessing he would want something that can play most of the newer games while still being able to play the older games. 

i used a HP Pavilion laptop and it worked well.  It had a TB of space and Windows 10 64 bit.  HP is good if you want a gaming laptop that can play games and stream games online and do other things.

If you want something just for games then Dell, Lenovo and Cyber Power PC are good.

nickmitch:
Thanks! I'll keep those in mind!

I think he's been watching streamers on Twitch/YouTube, which may be where this is coming from. I'm thinking if I can find something older but has the neon lights that the kids like, then that'll be enough to impress him.

cindireedy:
He’s 11… I’d definitely say it’s better to get him a console. He’ll have time to get a pc when he’s older and he can deal with it alone; now you’d have to do stuff for him, and since you seem like you’re actually clueless… It’s better not to lmao
friday night funkin

nickmitch:
He got the computer and plays Fortnite on it. Thanks, though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version