NWR Interactive > NWR Feedback

Why do you think NWR's forums rarely get active new members?

<< < (26/27) > >>

NWR_insanolord:
I'm glad you like it. It's been in the works for a while, I took a lot of the suggestions from the thread and discussed it some more with Khushrenada. I got the final go-ahead a couple days ago and just got around to implementing it. All the threads from those old boards were moved into the new Nintendo Gaming board, so they're still there and those kinds of posts are still welcome there.

ThePerm:
If you want the site to pick up than you need to return to being the forefront of Nintendo gaming news.

NWR is  an excellent forum.

Also, links and advertising are probably deficient.

NWR is still better than Facebook and always has been.

Years ago I thought it would be great if there was a website that was a forum much like NWR is, but didn't focus on a single topic or subject. That was about the year reddit was formed. Well should have did that.

Stratos:
What would be the pros and cons of doing a more "reddit" style forum, or even using a sub-reddit dedicated to NWR?

I've still been playing around with making my own forum software as a way to learn some of these newer dev tools. Its nowhere near ready to be tested, since it is more for me to learn than anything else, but I have entertained offering up a finished product to use to overhaul the forums here.

But it would be a fun way to try out some alternative setups for message boards like this.

pokepal148:
Can we merge the sales and amazing deals threads in Nintendo Gaming?

Khushrenada:
No but we could probably un-sticky the Sales thread from the top. I had done it once over a year ago and then one day Insanolord decided to resticky it. I didn't want to start a sticky / unsticky fight so I've left but, boy, there are many times I've wanted to unsticky it. Like right now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version