Author Topic: I think some forums are a little underutilized.  (Read 79451 times)

Re: I think some forums are a little underutilized.
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2015, 03:58:24 AM »
I actually like having both of these forums I rarely use either of them but the rare occasion I have I was glad they existed. Its been a while but I did find some useful info there a while back.
Trying to be a better person, honest.

Offline Richardsop

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
I think some forums are a little underutilized
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2018, 05:07:52 AM »
I think you should learn to use grammar and make an attempt at making your posts understandable.

What chance in hell does anyone have to comprehend your outpourings?

Online Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2018, 06:08:03 AM »
So, here's an odd thing. Just banned this spambot that showed up. It was rather obvious with this bumped thread and a nonsensical posting in the Console forum. However, I couldn't help but laugh at a spambot seemingly pissing on MMF2012's spelling and grammar considering The Rat's history on this forum and the fact that the majority of spambot posts are terrible rendition of spelling and grammar. But apparently The Rat's posting are even below their incredibly subpar standards.

And yes, technically, the spambot could be replying to anybody in this thread and is most likely meant to be responding to the OP (Phil) for this topic but the fact that it comes right after MMF2012's post just makes it read like it is directed at him and makes for a much better narrative. Thanks spambot for actually contributing a bit to this forum. You get to keep a post.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2018, 12:59:59 PM »
That is a little funny.

BUt back to serious business here....

Is there no way to fix the post editing glitch that requires you to click that "remove formatting" button otherwise the forum will automatically add all sorts of size tags and who knows whatelse?

Is there new update to this software? or a new better forum software to use that is no more expensive (or just as free) as this one?

I know there's not really that much traffic here, but that is a looooong standing glitch that's never been addressed, and makes editing post problematic if you forget to click that button and you have to paste in anything new.