Author Topic: Episode 792: The Life Pharaonic  (Read 2227 times)

Offline NWR_Lindy

• Famous Rapper
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
Episode 792: The Life Pharaonic
« on: October 07, 2022, 03:55:36 PM »

Lon Jindemann wants to talk about Mario's ass.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/rfn/61766/episode-792-the-life-pharaonic

You might have heard the news, Nintendo dropped a trailer.

That trailer: a weirdly sexual trailer for Pilotwings 64.

Oh, you wanted to hear about the Super Mario Bros. Movie trailer? We talked about that too, but it quickly devolves into accusations and counter-accusations over some people's body-negativity. At one point RFN's listeners, that is you, are accused of being "the problem."

You should expect nothing better. This is episode 792. We have a track record. At this point, any surprise is a you issue.

After a much-needed break, we tackle some New Business. James proves last week's email correct by talking about visual novel fault - StP - LIGHTKRAVTE. I'm serious, that's the name. Guillaume finished Doom 64 and is now playing Return to Monkey Island. Lastly, Greg takes a look at the DLC for Cuphead, the Splatoon 3 Splatfest, and playing Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze on the Switch OLED.

You can send your emails here.

Jon Lindemann
Contributing Editor, Nintendo World Report

My Game Backlog

Offline Enner

• My sales numbers, let me show you them
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 792: The Life Pharaonic
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2022, 07:17:43 PM »
Jon is a podcast-titling genius.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
Re: Episode 792: The Life Pharaonic
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2022, 12:07:55 AM »
I want to thank Jon Lindemann for having the courage to bring up Mario's lack of an ass. Also, shout out to Gui for not letting James gaslight Jon.

But there are two amounts of ass that a character can have: a notable amount and a non-notable amount. The concavity made it squarely into the former category.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.