Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

GBA problem

(1/1)

CertifiedBomb:
just picked up my orig GBA (not SP) second hand off ebay and brought a new copy of legend of zelda (the NES classics one) seems to play fine however when i press start and try to change items (i got bombs and the bow) i can't seem to move the curser with the D-pad, nothing seems to happen .

anyone have any idea what could be causing this, is it my GBA or the cart? i have no other games to test with yet however the D-pad apears to be fine as regards moving link around during the rest of the game.

joeamis:
If I remember correctly from the version on nes, when you accessed the item/triforce screen you had to push an additional button I think it was select to access moving/choosing items.  That's if I remember correctly, and I'm not sure that I do it was almost 15 years since I played it.  Or maybe they made it so you have to use the shoulder buttons to scroll through the items, I doubt it because I thought nothing was changed as far as the gameplay when they ported it but you never know.  Try every button, if that doesn't work, try a faq for it on Gamefaqs.com, or email Nintendo.  

Uncle Rich AiAi:
Have you checked the manual?

CertifiedBomb:
yeah i had done... and now i realized why i couldn't i needed arrows for the bow before i could select it hahah! whoops!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version