Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

Spiderman 2 Questions

(1/2) > >>

Jale:
My question is:

Is it possible to perform that nice "Web Yo Yo" from the last game? Its that move where you hang from the cieinlg unside down. He does it some cutscenes but I can't find any trace of it.

Draygaia:
I nevered played it but it would be !@#$ed up not to have it.

The Spiderman game on the N64 was so awesome I wanted to buy it but my N64 is in such bad condition now.  I played the one for the GCN and it isn't something I would bother to keep ever.  I hope Spiderman 2 brings back from what was in the last generation.

Jale:
I didn't play the N64 one but the new one is good. THe web yoyo aint in there but there wouldn't be much chance to use it anyway. Its a good game, they have the swinging spot on and the slow mo is really great when fighting Doc Ock. Also, if you are bored and have got quite far, use the acrobatic trick that makes you dive headfirst with your arms tucked in while falling off the empire state building. Very funny.

Pikkcuber:
Spiderman 1 for the GCN was a very solid game Spiderman 2 failed to improve anything and they messed up  alot of stuff.  Fighting is one button,cutscenes are not done too well (not that, that matters to much but still) the new swinging system is frustrating and its very hard to get to the staue of liberty.

KDR_11k:
"didn't improve anything"? I'd call a free-roaming city a major change.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version