Author Topic: Switch SNES Online: Now You're Playing with Khushrenada!  (Read 83732 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Switch SNES Online: Now You're Playing with Khushrenada!
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2020, 05:10:47 PM »
LOL.

Yeah, well, I’m gonna go play my own Switch SNES Online with blackjack and hookers.

Sorry. I've taken my holiday time to watch a bunch of movies and commit to XCX. But I'll play some SNES with you. What did you want to play and when?

Hey Khushrenada, are you available for SNES online tomorrow (12/30) at the usual time?

Sure. Maybe we can finally complete Pop'N Twinbee on hard this time! Or were you thinking of something else?
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline M.K.Ultra

• is late to the party
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
    • Games I'm Playing
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2020, 06:04:33 PM »
Sure. Maybe we can finally complete Pop'N Twinbee on hard this time! Or were you thinking of something else?
Cool, see you in a few hours. Let's put an end to Dr. Mardock, for good!

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2021, 12:27:39 PM »
Sorry. I've taken my holiday time to watch a bunch of movies and commit to XCX. But I'll play some SNES with you. What did you want to play and when?
No need to apologize. I was joking but won’t hesitate to reference Futurama).

I’m available after 5:00 PM EST most days. I like side-scrollers. Is Donkey Kong Country 3 an option?

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2021, 08:19:50 PM »
Sure is. Pokepal and I started DKC1 on VS but I think he's bailing because he's put himself in a hole and doesn't know how to get out of it. BS and I have been doing DKC2 on co-op but save issues have kept us back to the first couple worlds/lands so far. No one has talked about DKC3 with me yet.

Not sure if you want co-op or VS but they're all available.(Although I've been wanting to do VS more. Now's the time to take me on in them when I'm still rusty and have forgotten abit about what these stages are like.) Normally, since I'm working full-time, I'm only available from 8:00 PM EST until late on weekdays but do have holidays at the moment so an earlier time can be arranged at the moment.

Hence, I leave it up to whoever wants to partner with me to take the lead and just post the time and date they want to play. I've made myself as available as I can and now it is up to the second player to claim the time they want of that availability.

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2021, 11:27:40 AM »
Just an update on this.

1. Yes, I’m still down for DKC3. If we do Versus, you’ll still have the advantage since I’ve never played it. I always meant to do this is as good a time as any.

2. Versus is fine with me.

3. May be a delay on connecting. Dealing with some house stuff (upstairs toilet was leaking in two, technically three different places because sure, why not?). For the life of me, I cannot remove these rusted wing nuts.

Offline M.K.Ultra

• is late to the party
    • View Profile
    • Games I'm Playing
« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2021, 03:49:00 PM »
Anyone for tennis? Smash Tennis that is. Usual time tonight Khushrenada?

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2021, 06:53:18 PM »
Ohhhh shoot! I can't do the meet-up tonight. I was going to post yesterday and it just hit me now. I've actually got someone at my place tonight and we are doing some classic GC Mario Party action. O can meet Friday night or another day (or next week as normal) but today was the only day my friend was available to do this and booked it a couple days ago only realizing after that it would conflict with our normal playtime. I'm very sorry about not mentioning it sooner.

Offline M.K.Ultra

• is late to the party
    • View Profile
    • Games I'm Playing
« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2021, 12:10:42 PM »
No problem. Let's just shoot for next Wednesday.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2021, 07:07:57 PM »
Sure thing. I think everything should ok to resume again next Wednesday.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2021, 06:39:07 PM »
Still on for the SNES meet-up, Mr. Bungle?

Offline M.K.Ultra

• is late to the party
    • View Profile
    • Games I'm Playing
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2021, 10:11:27 PM »
Yeah, we totally should... I mean did :D

Offline M.K.Ultra

• is late to the party
    • View Profile
    • Games I'm Playing
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2021, 10:37:02 AM »
Are you available tonight Khushrenada?

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2021, 04:06:22 PM »
No, sorry. I didn't want to close the door on it last week but I really need the time to keep packing after all so it will have to be next week.

Offline M.K.Ultra

• is late to the party
    • View Profile
    • Games I'm Playing
« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2021, 04:49:52 PM »
No, sorry. I didn't want to close the door on it last week but I really need the time to keep packing after all so it will have to be next week.
:(  Your company will be missed. Good luck with the move.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2021, 06:15:08 PM »
:(  Your company will be missed. Good luck with the move.

Thanks. I really didn't want to move. I was evicted in a controversial decision. I didn't like it and went on the News to give my side of the story. Tried taking the issue to court but was dismissed. Other people who heard my story on the news and supported my side of the matter started getting vocal about it and even decided to protest at the HQ of the property agent on my behalf. Unfortunately, they were a bunch of losers and ended up causing a lot of damage for which I got left holding the bill. So, then I was really forced to leave my place. Oh well. It was kind of a dump anyways. And the new tenant they have lined up looks like an idiot. I bet he ends up doing a whole bunch of damage in the end and then the agency will realize they were better off with me as the tenant and what a huge mistake they've made. They'll probably coming crawling back to me asking me to save them and then I'll look down at them and whisper no.

....Welp, guess I'll see you next week.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 27, 2021, 11:32:17 AM »
Mr. Bungle, sorry to say I'll have to postpone the meet-up again this week. Still in moving chaos. I've almost finished getting everything out of the old place but still have to hose it down. Meanwhile, my new place is full of boxes and needs organization. I don't have my computer hooked up yet so wouldn't have access to Discord or a microphone. Just not ready in time to resume things yet.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
Re: Switch SNES Online: Now You're NOT Playing with Khushrenada!
« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2021, 04:41:36 PM »
Don't worry Bungle. I can play with you.

Offline M.K.Ultra

• is late to the party
    • View Profile
    • Games I'm Playing
« Reply #67 on: January 27, 2021, 05:26:19 PM »
Mr. Bungle, sorry to say I'll have to postpone the meet-up again this week. Still in moving chaos. I've almost finished getting everything out of the old place but still have to hose it down. Meanwhile, my new place is full of boxes and needs organization. I don't have my computer hooked up yet so wouldn't have access to Discord or a microphone. Just not ready in time to resume things yet.
Totally understandable. I moved last year and it was a solid month before I had the war room back in order. Just apply all those Picross skills to unpacking  ;)

For real?! What did you have in mind? We usually start at 8:00 PM ET and play the SNES online, but I could start a little later or play something else.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2021, 06:07:46 PM »
Totally understandable. I moved last year and it was a solid month before I had the war room back in order. Just apply all those Picross skills to unpacking  ;)

Picross skills? Moving and packing is all about them Tetris skillz! All my second place finishes in Tetris 99 are probably why this move is going so slow...

For real?! What did you have in mind? We usually start at 8:00 PM ET and play the SNES online, but I could start a little later or play something else.

Oh yeah, pokepal is great to meet up and play with you for a session and then get disinterested by the end and never join you again.  >:(

(Unless the game is Federation Force although we were supposed to complete Blast Ball and that has yet to happen.)

Ok.

Nice Paint Job.

Ok.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 27, 2021, 07:01:37 PM »
I'm new to this.

Offline M.K.Ultra

• is late to the party
    • View Profile
    • Games I'm Playing
« Reply #70 on: February 02, 2021, 01:07:08 PM »
How is tomorrow looking Khushrenada? Also did you want to do more tennis or try something else?

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 02, 2021, 03:48:47 PM »
Oh yes! Things are good to go on my end again.

Although...., I was thinking about this yesterday. My place has a different set-up. Before my computer was very close to my TV making it easy to hook up my headphones and microphone to it and communicate while then playing on the TV. Now they are in separate rooms but on the opposite sides of the same wall. I'm not sure if my cords will stretch and wrap around far enough to allow me to be hooked up to them and see the screen. I'll have to check on that tonight. Communication may be more difficult if I can't. (Or I just play the Switch in portable mode.)

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 02, 2021, 09:37:13 PM »
This is why I like laptops.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 10, 2021, 12:37:13 PM »
Mr. Bungle, let's meet up tomorrow night like we talked about last week. It will work out much better that way.

(Did you tell Pokepal about how we both successfully complete Mine Cart Carnage in our VS playthrough of DKC? Maybe someday he'll git gud like us and improve his gaming skillz to finally get past that wall.)

Offline M.K.Ultra

• is late to the party
    • View Profile
    • Games I'm Playing
« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2021, 01:02:51 PM »
Mr. Bungle, let's meet up tomorrow night like we talked about last week. It will work out much better that way.
Sounds good, I am adding "monkey business" to my calendar for tomorrow right now.

Did you tell Pokepal about how we both successfully complete Mine Cart Carnage in our VS playthrough of DKC? Maybe someday he'll git gud like us and improve his gaming skillz to finally get past that wall.
I think there is only one way to settle this, the three of us play Smash sometime using only DK characters!