Author Topic: Diancie Coming To Pokémon Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire  (Read 1041 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Diancie Coming To Pokémon Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire
« on: July 21, 2015, 12:16:08 AM »

You can get it from the Nintendo Network, but the window is only open for a short time.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/40778/diancie-coming-to-pokemon-omega-ruby-and-alpha-sapphire

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire players in North America and Europe will get a second crack at a Mythical Pokémon.

Diancie, the Rock/Fairy typed legendary Pokémon, will be available via a internet Mystery Gift from Friday July 24 to Monday July 27. It will come at Level 50 and will earn its Mega Stone if you bring it to a Pokémon Center after receiving it.

In North America, Diancie was previously available through a serial code at GameStop stores in late October of 2014. Note that the distribution will not be available for Pokémon X and Y versions.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Ogreatgames.com

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Diancie Coming To Pokémon Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 05:34:43 PM »
I can't wait for Diancie. But if you miss Diancie now, will you ever get the chance, to ever get Diancie.

Offline the asylum

• Score: -28
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 07:37:06 PM »
oh good

finally going back to reasonable distro methods

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2015, 07:38:02 PM »
I wont the weird ass rubber Pokémon I saw when I was hacking (by hacking I mean PKHax) the game...
Made you look ****.