Author Topic: Home Run Contest Coming to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate in the 5.0.0 Update with an Undertale Mii Costume  (Read 856 times)

Offline Grimace the Minace

• Matt Zawodniak
  • Score: 7
    • View Profile

I guess Sans really IS coming to Smash Bros.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/51627/home-run-contest-coming-to-super-smash-bros-ultimate-in-the-500-update-with-an-undertale-mii-costume

After showcasing the new fighter Banjo-Kazooie, Super Smash Bros. series director Masahiro Sakurai announced that Home Run Contest will be returning to the series in the 5.0.0 update for Ultimate. Sakurai described this mode as "pretty much the final new mode," implying there would not be any more after this.

Alongside Home Run Contest, several Mii Costumes were shown off including Sans from Undertale. The Sans Mii Costume comes with a new remix of the song Megalovania, arranged by Toby Fox.

The 5.0.0 update, along with Banjo-Kazooie, Home Run Contest, and new Mii Costumes will be released today.

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
I’ll get the Sans costume just for the new song.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
Do all of the DLC Mii costumes come with songs now? Might be enough to make me pick some of them up, though I wish I could buy all of them for a discount.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
I believe only the Sans costume includes a song. Luigi Dude would be in big trouble if they all did.