> Announcements

Major Forum Reorganization - April 4, 2019

<< < (3/8) > >>

nickmitch:
Hurray for change!

UncleBob:

--- Quote from: NWR_insanolord on April 04, 2019, 06:04:03 PM ---Okay, so looking into the software upgrade thing it actually doesn't seem that complicated, so I'm going to do my best to get it done. There's a new major version of the software coming out soon (we're on 2.0.8, the current one is 2.0.15, and 2.1 is apparently getting really close), and once that's ready I hope to be able to get us upgraded to that one. Based on the description on the site, it sounds like it adds a lot.

--- End quote ---

Yay!

BeautifulShy:
You know one other thing I thought of just now is a section on the forum where we can enshrine certain historical forum topics that has been posted in over the years. 

ShyGuy:
It's beautiful!

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: BeautifulShy on April 04, 2019, 06:41:34 PM ---You know one other thing I thought of just now is a section on the forum where we can enshrine certain historical forum topics that has been posted in over the years. 

--- End quote ---

I beat you to that years ago:

--- Quote from: Khushrenada on December 08, 2016, 05:48:35 PM ---Finally, there is one more forum that might be worth adding. Whether you'd want to add it to the Community Forum or create another subforum for it altogether is your call but it would be the very bottom and last forum. I'd call it something like NWR History or Previous NWR Content. This forum would be a static forum. No topics created or replies allowed. The point of it is to just toss threads / concepts no longer relevant on NWR but that the site may not want to lose the history on. For instance, the March Madness child board attached to Talkback could be tossed here. Remember Hot Topic? To my knowledge, all those threads were deleted when that forum eventually ended. If we had this Previous Content forum, the threads could have all just been tossed into here. If you don't want to toss the old Wii and DS Friend Code child boards into the Matchmaking forum, here's the place to toss them. This way, these old concepts or outdated applications can still be kept around without cluttering up and bogging down the other forums.

--- End quote ---

What did happen to the Wii/DS and March Madness subforums?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version