Author Topic: Mafia 84: RE: CV Neighbor Day 3- Alexia Strikes!!  (Read 8167 times)

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Mafia 84: RE: CV Neighbor Day 3- Alexia Strikes!!
« on: January 12, 2020, 10:56:19 PM »
Story

Results of Day 2
 ThePerm was voted out.  He was a normal townie.

Alexia Ashford used her powers on someone and they became her servant. Becoming the 1st goon.

Notes for todays game day

Same deal as yesterday with time of day length.  48 hours for Day 3 or when majority is reached and stays for one hour. With 12 players alive, majority is going to be 7 players voting for the same person.

Today is the Organization Mafia hit day. Albert Wesker can PM me here on the forums or through Discord his hit. I have the same name on Discord as on here.

Claire Redfield can message me on here or on Discord their action and receive the results early if you wish to do so.

Steve Burnside can message me on here or Discord who he wants to save and he can self protect if he so wishes.

Leon S Kennedy can send me an message on here or Discord the message he wants to have me post in the day thread.  He will only get one Encrypted message each game day.

Everyone has received a PM if you have a special role or if you are a normal townie. 

Players amongst the living

Steefosaurus
stevey
pokepal148
Mr. Bungle
Insanolord
TOPHATANT123
Luigi Dude
Nickmitch
ShyGuy
Khushrenada
Lolmonade
Mop it up

« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 11:00:09 AM by BeautifulShy »
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Online NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 84: RE: CV Neighbor Day 3- Alexia Strikes!!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2020, 11:09:32 PM »
Well, so much for that.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2020, 12:58:24 AM »
Well, now Khush has made me look like an idiot. :(
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Online Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2020, 03:12:47 AM »
Yeah, my fault. I had other choices but pokepal148 decided to start gunning for ThePerm and since I needed some kind of alliance I went with it. But I told him in a pm that I really was hesitant about following his lead on the vote but y'all didn't leave me a lot of options at the end there.

Well, so much for that.

That comment strikes me as almost trying to dismiss yesterday's efforts. We tried targeting someone with Khushrenada but guess we shouldn't that anymore. Of course, I'm still wary of you so it doesn't help but darn it if I'm not going to let you slide at the moment because at least you were willing to work with me yesterday.

Right now, there's a few people that I'd like to see how they cast their votes. Yet, everyone might be nervous now to cast any vote because we still don't have any solid leads. I doubt the detective would reach out to me at this point but it would sure be nice to know if they've done anything that might help in figuring out who the mafia among us are. But the day has just begun so there's time yet to review first.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 02:19:47 AM by Khushrenada »
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Online NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2020, 04:36:57 AM »
I just meant it in the sense that we thought we had reason for voting that way and it turned out we were completely wrong. You’re being pretty defensive in this game.

J.P. Corbran

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2020, 09:48:38 AM »
He's a survivor of Raccoon City. We can do without the extra distraction. Take him out. Vote Khushrenada

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
  • Score: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2020, 10:14:45 AM »
Sorry I missed activity over the weekend.  Cleaning my house more or less consumed the majority of my waking life this weekend.

I was wondering why the mafia hadn't taken a hit out tonight.  Turns out there are two mafia?  I need to do a better job of reading the rules before the games start.  So basically, there's a more traditional mafia, then this alternate mafia that starts as one that can (and did last night) assimilate anyone else into their faction?  So as of today, out of 12 players, there could be 4-5 mafia depending on whether the alt mafia'consumed a townie or mafia role.

Congratulations to Khush for sneaking under the wire a second day in a row avoiding a majority vote.  I don't know 100% if him laying all his cards on the table exonerates him (being a wounded animal with your head under the guillotine forces you to do so IMO), but it at least throws some interesting speculation into the ether.   I can't decide if the call for a doctor save is meant to build a coalition or a savvy move from mafia to identify the doctor and manipulate/snipe them.  Can't rule either possibility out at this time.

The targeting the newbie day one speaks of a hesitation of the mafia to go noticed.  I also suspect that the Khush bandwagoning votes are driven partially by Mafia wanting to get him out without having to place a hit on him (IF Khush is indeed a townie).  Leads me to believe someone whose laying low/less active this game are more likely the mafia, or Khush himself is mafia and doing a good job of playing it straight.

But I don't want to get too wound around the axle on Khush.  With at least 4 Mafia out there, he shouldn't be the singular focus.  I'll throw a vote out there just to get conversation flowing.

un-Vote Mop it Up.  The paranoid day-one reaction of me voting for stratos by changing their vote to me feels suspicious.  I don't have any proper leads (once again I find myself in a mafia game an island), but that seems off.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 01:32:54 PM by lolmonade »

Offline Order.RSS

• Resident Evil 420
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2020, 10:31:46 AM »
Turns out there are two mafia?  I need to do a better job of reading the rules before the games start.  So basically, there's a more traditional mafia, then this alternate mafia that starts as one that can (and did last night) assimilate anyone else into their faction?  So as of today, out of 12 players, there could be 4-5 mafia depending on whether the alt mafia'consumed a townie or mafia role.

There's definitely 5 Mafia players now, see this day's opening post.
3 on the Wesker side, who get to strike again tonight, 2 on the Alexia side.

As I understood it, the Alexia side can only strike when they equal the Wesker side in numbers, so if we miss again they don't get to kill on Night 4 yet.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2020, 11:25:35 AM »
Okay so I am going to jump in here and explain something.

So the Ashford Mafia would have to have 2 goons on their side regardless of how many Mafia there is on the Organization Mafia side.  Reason being is because the Organization Mafia started with 2 goons so the Ashford Mafia would have to have 2 goons as well before being able to send in their Mafia hit.    The earliest that the Alexia could use her hit is Day 5 and that only happens if she gains a 2nd goon on Day 4 and the Organization Mafia is gone from the game thus being able to use their action each night.  If there remains one Organization Mafia member on their team then if Alexia gains a second goon on Day 4 then the first opportunity to use the hit is on Day 6.  The hit gets delayed if she fails at gaining a second goon on Day 4.   

Hope that explained things. :)
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2020, 12:21:58 PM »
Thank you for the clarification & detail, now I'll proceed to forget 80% of it because my brain is at capacity.

Offline M.K.Ultra

• is late to the party
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
    • Games I'm Playing
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2020, 01:01:53 PM »

I am not inferring that from "Alexia Ashford used her powers on someone and they became her servant. Becoming the 1st goon." I would say the goon could have been part of the Organization mafia or the Townies. So there could be 4 or 5 mafia players now, right?

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2020, 01:35:44 PM »
Vote ShyGuy

I think he's voting for me as a way to hide in plain sight. I'm the only person he's voted for each day probably because he knows I won't retaliate right away and people don't question votes against me for some odd reason. It allows him to appear active and establish voting record even if that record is worthless by only being for me. He hasn't responded at all about why he's voting for me nor as he said much else at all this game. A couple games ago, he was mafia and trying a strategy of not voting at all. I wonder if this is a new attempt at strategy and trying to find something that works. The non-voting failed so now he's sticking to one name for his voting to see if that works.

Offline M.K.Ultra

• is late to the party
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
    • Games I'm Playing
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2020, 02:15:31 PM »
Let's see what is behind the mask...vote ShyGuy

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2020, 02:58:55 PM »

I am not inferring that from "Alexia Ashford used her powers on someone and they became her servant. Becoming the 1st goon." I would say the goon could have been part of the Organization mafia or the Townies. So there could be 4 or 5 mafia players now, right?
Yes that is correct. If Alexia took one from the Organization Mafia then there would be 4 Mafia alive if from the townie side then there would be 5.   
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline TOPHATANT123

• Wear a hat that's foil lined in case an alien's inclined to probe your butt or read your mind
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2020, 03:23:36 PM »
I'm fairly confident Khrushrenada is a innocent given his exhaustive deduction work, I'll lend you my vote, Vote ShyGuy

Online NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2020, 04:21:26 PM »
I guess I'll follow Khush's lead once more and Vote ShyGuy. What's the worst that could happen?

J.P. Corbran

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2020, 04:45:33 PM »
Vote Tally

ShyGuy-4
Mop it up-1
Khushrenada-1
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2020, 05:53:29 PM »
Yeah, my fault. I had either choices but pokepal148 decided to start gunning for ThePerm and since I needed some kind of alliance I went with it. But I told him in a pm that I really was hesitant about following his lead on the vote but y'all didn't leave me a lot of options at the end there.
I really don't see what you think I should have done differently. Based on the information that was available, ThePerm was the best lead for us to go against. It's as simple as that. I never got a chance to get my thoughts in the post game thread for the last game so I'll have to see about getting something worked out for that. Apparently I have a lot of explaining to do on that one.

But for now I have some making up to do. I am Leon S Kennedy the town encryptor. I was holding out for a bit hoping the detective would investigate me and initiate contact early on since that seems to be the ideal scenario for the town but that hasn't happened. Doc? Detective? Let's get this townie alliance going.

Also, I am just about to send today's encrypted message. The message is as follows:

Khushrenada Smells

Let's make this happen.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 06:08:52 PM by pokepal148 »

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2020, 06:18:53 PM »
Oh I received a message from Leon S Kennedy.  Lets see what it says...

Khushrenada Smells

Hmm very peculiar.  Not sure how relevant this is going to be to the game. But that was the message.

Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2020, 07:42:33 PM »
You will regret this day!

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2020, 08:02:36 PM »
I still feel a little weary of bandwagons, but ShyGuy is acting a bit strange. Hm...

Online NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2020, 08:32:53 PM »
ShyGuy always acts strange.

J.P. Corbran

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2020, 09:01:12 PM »
26 hours left in the day!
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2020, 11:10:11 PM »
24 hours left in the day vote tally.

Vote Tally

ShyGuy-5
Mop it up-1
Khushrenada-1
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 12:13:46 AM by BeautifulShy »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Luigi Dude

• Truth Bomber
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2020, 12:01:13 AM »
I'm going to have to Vote ShyGuy. 

It looks like someone is setting up Kush and he's been after him since Day 1.
I’m gonna have you play every inch of this game! - Masahiro Sakurai

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2020, 02:19:03 AM »
Oh I received a message from Leon S Kennedy.  Lets see what it says...

Khushrenada Smells

Hmm very peculiar.  Not sure how relevant this is going to be to the game. But that was the message.

The message is encrypted so it is a code of some kind. What code this code mean....?

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2020, 02:51:53 AM »
Well, well.  One confirmed townie.  That's good!  The doctor should be able to protect Pokepal today, preventing the hit meaning that at least some alliance can form over the next day or two.  But with Pokepal being the obvious target, the mafia is gonna have to shoot at the crowd, hoping to hit the doctor, unless they have intel.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2020, 03:06:12 AM »
Question to the host about the turned player. If the player had a role before like Wesker Mafia Goon 1 or Townie Doctor or even Townie and they were investigated now after being turned, would the investigation reveal them to be Wesker Mafia Goon 1 and Ashford Mafia Goon 1 or Townie Doctor and Ashford Mafia Goon 1? Or would they just come back as their original role or just show up as Ashforn Mafia Goon 1? Do they still keep their previous role and can keep using the ability or is it lost once turned?

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2020, 03:39:27 AM »
I am Leon S Kennedy the town encryptor. I was holding out for a bit hoping the detective would investigate me and initiate contact early on since that seems to be the ideal scenario for the town but that hasn't happened. Doc? Detective? Let's get this townie alliance going.

Not to cause undo paranoia (and I don't want to seem like I'm trying to prevent a townie alliance for a nefarious reason) but how can the doctor and detective trust that you weren't the player turned last night by the mafia? It seems to me that this game and the existance of the Ashford mafia really plays havoc with the townies being able to form a strong alliance. For that matter, maybe the detective or doctor were turned. Now they could be getting inside townie information through you. I think we need a bit more info about how the turned player situation is handled.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2020, 03:42:26 AM »
Question to the host about the turned player. If the player had a role before like Wesker Mafia Goon 1 or Townie Doctor or even Townie and they were investigated now after being turned, would the investigation reveal them to be Wesker Mafia Goon 1 and Ashford Mafia Goon 1 or Townie Doctor and Ashford Mafia Goon 1? Or would they just come back as their original role or just show up as Ashforn Mafia Goon 1? Do they still keep their previous role and can keep using the ability or is it lost once turned?

First of all these are the questions I live for. Thank you for asking. 

Okay so first of all.   With the turned Ashford Goon.  If investigated after turning they would come back as what role they started as and the new Ashford Goon role so in this case Ashford Goon #1 and whatever role they had before. 

As to if the turned player keeps their previous role power no they do not.  So if for example if the doctor was turned they would become Alexia's goon and they wouldn't be able to protect anyone or themselves.    Once turned they are essentially a husk of their former selves doing Alexia's bidding.   

However there is one exception to that rule.   

If Albert Wesker is voted out they have to choose a successor,  if one of his goons was neighborized and then Albert Wesker chooses that neighborized Goon as the successor.  Well if that were to happen then the Goon that was turned would have the Organization Mafia Hit until they die even though they are techninically on the Ashford Mafia.   The other part is that if the turned goon with the successor hit is still alive and there is a member still on the Organization Mafia then that hit is still active so at that point there may be some bargaining from the townies and OG Mafia to get rid of that successor player from the game at that point.       

One last thing.  I know I know a lot to take in.  Here it is.  If there is no more Organization Mafia and that successor player is still alive then the Mafia Hit would fold in on itself since that OG Mafia is no more so there wouldn't be double hits coming from the Ashford Mafia.  So that is a bonus to get rid of one Mafia over one other. 

This game could turn into a Mexican Standoff if things don't go well.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2020, 03:58:21 AM »
The other option in regard to the Successor to the OG Mafia is to just have the hit go down to the next person in the line from Albert Wesker to OG Goon #1 to OG Goon #2 and do the same for the Ashford Mafia even if one of the OG Mafia was turned so it could potentially still go to the Ashford Mafia.    Thoughts?
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2020, 04:01:15 AM »
Also it is 2 am for me so I am going to start to head to bed so I may be up and around my laptop for the next hour if you want to send me a message with your questions I should be able to answer them.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2020, 05:10:16 AM »
Night everyone. See you in the morning.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2020, 10:09:23 AM »
As to if the turned player keeps their previous role power no they do not.  So if for example if the doctor was turned they would become Alexia's goon and they wouldn't be able to protect anyone or themselves.    Once turned they are essentially a husk of their former selves doing Alexia's bidding.   

Then false alarm. We've seen Leon's power used today so Leon hasn't been turned then. Townies are mostly good to proceed. Still, if doctor is turned then they can still approach and say they are the doctor but they won't be protecting anyone in the alliance so there is risk to depend on the doctor.

Offline Order.RSS

• Resident Evil 420
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2020, 10:32:35 AM »
Agreed. Same goes for the Detective by the way; they could send in previously retrieved reports and make up new ones based on the formatting of the previous ones. That said, only 1 player has been turned, and there were 11 possible candidates Alexia could have targeted. Assuming pure randomness; the chance either the Doctor or Detective were turned is smaller than it being a Mafia goon getting poached or just a townie.

Do we have eyes on who's been active and who hasn't?

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2020, 10:57:47 AM »
Morning everyone.  There is about 12 hours left in the day. 
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2020, 11:20:41 AM »
Agreed. Same goes for the Detective by the way; they could send in previously retrieved reports and make up new ones based on the formatting of the previous ones. That said, only 1 player has been turned, and there were 11 possible candidates Alexia could have targeted. Assuming pure randomness; the chance either the Doctor or Detective were turned is smaller than it being a Mafia goon getting poached or just a townie.

True. The odds suggest it is more likely a townie was turned and a lot of this could be irrelevant but needed some more info to try and figure a couple scenarios out so as not to assume something incorrectly.

This has been a good game with most players staying pretty active even if they haven't been posting in the threads much. Currently, there are 5 players who haven't voted yet today: Steefosaurus, stevey, pokepal148, nickmitch and Mop it up. If everyone is accepting of the ShyGuy decision, might be nice for a couple of those people to vote him for the majority and wrap things up sooner to move on to Day 4 and see what that results in.

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2020, 11:24:15 AM »
A little more info in regards to the Ashford mafia. The mafia needs a second goon to achieve hits. They currently have one. Let's say ShyGuy is Ashford and gets voted out. That leaves the one goon left. Does the goon know have the ability to turn another player or is that power lost with Ashford's death? If the goon can inherit the power and turns a player on Day 4 then would that allow the second mafia to start making hits on Day 6 even though Ashford died since the mafia would have achieved a total of three members even with one in death?

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2020, 11:29:26 AM »
Yeah majority would be two additional votes for ShyGuy and then let the vote stick for 1 hour.   Once I get everyones actions and confirmation they want that action to stick,  I can start Day 4 and get the results up.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 12:06:01 PM by BeautifulShy »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2020, 11:38:37 AM »
A little more info in regards to the Ashford mafia. The mafia needs a second goon to achieve hits. They currently have one. Let's say ShyGuy is Ashford and gets voted out. That leaves the one goon left. Does the goon know have the ability to turn another player or is that power lost with Ashford's death? If the goon can inherit the power and turns a player on Day 4 then would that allow the second mafia to start making hits on Day 6 even though Ashford died since the mafia would have achieved a total of three members even with one in death?
Good question. 

So if ShyGuy is voted out and is Alexia then the Ashford hit would go to the person they select from her goons. The Neighborize power is Alexia's and Alexia's alone so if voted out then the Ashford Mafia wouldn't be able to grow their numbers anymore.  However the next possible even day that turned goon would be able to send in a Mafia hit for the Ashford Mafia.  If that turned player is voted out as per usual with my games the hit would be stopped.  Oh also.  Alexia and Albert show up as normal townies in investigations which is pretty typical for mafia games for the leaders of a mafia team. 

If I had allowed the Goon that was turned to continue to have the neighborized power after Alexia's death then the game could turn into a game of "Find the turned player and vote them out" and it would be drawn out until there is very little players on one side and the Ashford Mafia having a large amount of players on their team.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 12:01:33 PM by BeautifulShy »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2020, 12:27:21 PM »
To put the above another way...

Alexia + 2 goons= Mafia hit
No Alexia + any number of goons= Goon using the hit - neighborize ability= less alive players for the Ashford Mafia but sooner Mafia hit.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2020, 12:48:02 PM »
Good to know. The Detective has a limited amount they can find this game. There's two goons from Wesker mafia and two other townie roles. Otherwise, they'd basically have to hope that a townie they investigated earlier wasn't turned or they'd have to start do re-investigations to double check if a townie has now become a goon. Strange times.

Welp, I guess I'm about done with this day.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2020, 12:58:15 PM »
Good to know. The Detective has a limited amount they can find this game. There's two goons from Wesker mafia and two other townie roles. Otherwise, they'd basically have to hope that a townie they investigated earlier wasn't turned or they'd have to start do re-investigations to double check if a townie has now become a goon. Strange times.

Welp, I guess I'm about done with this day.
Yeah unfortunately the Detective may not be as helpful as players are turned but that is where behavior comes into play.    Did the detective search someone and they were acting this way and now after they are turned they are acting this way.  Votes may play a role as well not really voting records but how one was voting before the turn and after the turn.   Why are they choosing to vote this way over another way?  PMs play a role as someone might be saying this and then then they turn and are acting entirely different from before and may not be going along with what you are saying when they were before.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 01:02:10 PM by BeautifulShy »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline lolmonade

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2020, 01:32:30 PM »

True. The odds suggest it is more likely a townie was turned and a lot of this could be irrelevant but needed some more info to try and figure a couple scenarios out so as not to assume something incorrectly.

This has been a good game with most players staying pretty active even if they haven't been posting in the threads much. Currently, there are 5 players who haven't voted yet today: Steefosaurus, stevey, pokepal148, nickmitch and Mop it up. If everyone is accepting of the ShyGuy decision, might be nice for a couple of those people to vote him for the majority and wrap things up sooner to move on to Day 4 and see what that results in.

I don't see things changing, so I'll swap mine to Vote Shyguy so we can close out the day earlier and see the results.

Offline Order.RSS

• Resident Evil 420
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2020, 01:33:39 PM »
Vote Shyguy

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2020, 01:55:55 PM »
And with that Majority has been reached.  I will be back in a hour to check on things.   Go play some games everyone.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2020, 02:58:37 PM »
Thread is locked.

With 7 votes majority has been reached.  Those 7 votes are on ShyGuy.  ShyGuy is voted out.

As to night actions you have 24 hours to send in your actions from this post.    If I get confirmation from everyone that they want to keep that action I will put up the next day earlier than that 24 hour cut off point.    See you for Day 4 when it is up.
Alexis, she/her/Miss