Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

The OFFICIAL Big N rumor thread *bring your own salt*

<< < (2/1702) > >>

BigJim:
Playing CD based games off a memory card = ass.  Those things are too slow.

There's no guarantee of a large media drive for Wii either; it was only said to be possible due to the USB slot.

Meh, this is why I don't like rumor discussions.

IceCold:
Sounds like whoever wrote this just put together some things they'd like and then added the "negative" news to make it sound more believable. Also, since the controller is right down SEGA's alley, I expect NiGHTS, Panzer Dragoon, one or two light gun games and maybe a racing game in there from them. But knowing SEGA, all bets are off..

Athrun Zala:

Originally posted by: Garnee

Originally posted by: BlackNMild2k1

-Sonic is in Super Smash Bros. Brawl
-Sega Saturn, Neo Geo & Arcade roms may be coming to the Virtual Console
discuss
--- End quote ---

I thought you said a grain of salt, not the whole shaker!

Saturn ROMS = ISOs = Entire CDs = bigass.
--- End quote ---
guess you didn't read the article, as it says Sega Saturn games, not roms (it does mention Arcade roms though)

and if FFIII is succesful (lol, like it won't) FFVII (and VIII and IX) could be coming to DS....
would make sense, as it would make the DS the home of most FFs....and it's to early to port X and XII anyways

mantidor:
I thought that based on past experience any rumor that comes from my beloved native language should be dissmissed.

Mario:
Probably all made up, but I hope Tingle is in TP. That would revive my interest in the game.

Sonic in SSBB better be fake, nobody likes Sonic anymore. New Capcom IP is definately fake lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version