Author Topic: zelda wind waker is a great game  (Read 1627 times)

Offline nolimit19

• The Owner
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
zelda wind waker is a great game
« on: March 02, 2003, 12:36:49 PM »
well i have looked for a thread that praises the game, but all if really found is stuff on sales and the up and coming zeldas......i played the demo last night at target, and honestlyi can already say its the best game on the cube, and probably this generation. i like it more then metroid, mario sunshine, gta3, halo, devil may cry.......u name the game from this generation, and i think that this game is better. i played maybe 15 minutes and i am already hooked. i want to go back and play some more. and to anyone who is doubting the game because of its graphics should really reconsider it, because the graphics are probably some of the cleanest i have seen. the game is awsome because it retains the old zelda elements, but its still something new at the same time. metroid got ripped off for game of the year, but if this one gets ripped off too, i will have to go midevil on las vegas.........talk about one game to rule them all....this is the one game!
A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue; but moderation in principle is always a vice.

Thomas Paine