Author Topic: Nintendo Shareholder Briefing News: Snipperclips Sales, E3 And Mobile Plans  (Read 1253 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it

A download title with over a 10% attach rate? Believe it.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/44562/nintendo-shareholder-briefing-news-snipperclips-sales-e3-and-mobile-plans

In addition to the New Nintendo 2DS XL, Nintendo's shareholder briefing gave news on game sales and future company plans.

• Snipperclips has become a bit of a surprise hit for Nintendo, as the company reported over 350,000 copies of the game have been sold worldwide since the Switch launched. 1-2 Switch has shipped "nearly a million" units worldwide, while Konami's Super Bomberman R has shipped more than 500,000 units.
  • Although no additional details or dates were given for projects such as Animal Crossing, Nintendo confirmed intentions to release "2 - 3 smart device products" per year going forward. Super Mario Run has reached nearly 150m downloads between Android and iOS.
  • Nintendo will not be holding a full audience press conference at E3 this year. More details will come from Nintendo of America in the coming weeks.
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline fred13

• Score: -2
    • View Profile
Snipper Clips is an awesome game. My wife and I conquered it together. I hope they bring out a DLC pack at some point

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Nice to see a good number for Snipperclips.

Offline Ian Sane

• Champion for Urban Champion
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
I think these figures may be somewhat inflatated due to the small launch lineup.  Once you're done with Zelda why wouldn't you buy Snipperclips because what else you gonna play?  A sequel may not attract as much interest as the Switch lineup fills up and there is more variety to choose from.