Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Joja Mart Grand Reopening (The Dead/RP Thread)

<< < (7/8) > >>

stevey:

--- Quote from: Khushrenada on November 24, 2021, 12:51:30 PM ---(For the record, MKBungle was Bachelor #1. Stevey could have been bachelor #3 but he never sent in a letter.)

--- End quote ---

I waited to find a season appropriate cringy love song in order to give Jamie enough brain cancer to pick me. And I finally found it: Will You Be My Christmas Waifu

M.K.Ultra:

Well I guess I'm dead. I knew blabbering to the mayor was a bad idea. I suppose the sprite costume wasn't really fooling anyone. Honestly I thought hell would be worse, this JojoMart place ain't so bad. One of the perks of consumerism replacing religion I guess....Wait, all these movies are sequels...and all the albums are greatest hits compilations...and all this clothing is denim ... and are those ferrets! Dear god someone get me out of here :'(

BeautifulShy:

--- Quote from: stevey on November 24, 2021, 10:27:45 PM ---
--- Quote from: Khushrenada on November 24, 2021, 12:51:30 PM ---(For the record, MKBungle was Bachelor #1. Stevey could have been bachelor #3 but he never sent in a letter.)

--- End quote ---

I waited to find a season appropriate cringy love song in order to give Jamie enough brain cancer to pick me. And I finally found it: Will You Be My Christmas Waifu

--- End quote ---
This would have been hilarious. I would of selected you right off the bat.  I am guessing whoever is GF didn't want to wait till the next day for me to make my choices on letters which by the results of things would have been Bungle and stevey. Detective and Goon.  The other thing is that this song would have been included in the letter and posted for all to see and I don't know many other anime and waifu obsessed players on here and it probably would have been easy to figure out it was you that sent me the letter/song and we would have been voted out but I guess on the bonus side if that happened me and you would have still won as mafia if Mafia won so there is that I guess.

There was probably too big of a risk with the detective still out there so I understand the logic there.

That said it would have been an interesting dynamic of Crimm being voted out but there being no retailiation for it in night actions and maybe folks turn on me since they may have thought that I was just trying to get townie cred by voting out a mafia member if I actually was a mafia member.

All interesting things to think about.

BeautifulShy:

--- Quote from: pokepal148 on November 19, 2021, 09:19:52 PM ---Any dead players who want to actually do some game talk should message me on discord.

--- End quote ---

Just a friendly reminder for those that are interested.

MASB:
Hey, pokepal! Ya got any chicken livers? I'd like to suck the blood. Don't have any money to pay for it, but I could spare Mop it up and help mop the place. As long as I don't have to clean up any flea powder!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version