Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia XXXII: FINALE

(1/20) > >>

NWR_DrewMG:
There were only three Koopas left, two Troopas and Koopa Jr.  They all sat in the basement of King Koopas castle, deliberating as to who would be the new Godfather.  They pointed at one another for a few hours, until it was clear that one of the Troopas would be elected.

"I shall do my best" said the Troopa.  He was a new recruit to the Koopa army, and felt honored being given such a prestigious task. 

Later that night, they showed up at the nightly Mushroom Kingdom meeting, hoping to blend in as usual and gather some new intel.  It wasn't, however, going very well.  In the end, nickmitch was asked to come onto stage. 

"Well, Nickmitch, do you have anything to say in your defense?"

Nickmitch didn't answer; the sweat was pouring down his brow."

"Nickmitch, you are formally charged with the murder of Luigi Mario, hero of the Mushroom Kingdom and winner of the 1st, 2nd, and 4th annual high jump competitions.  Please drink the potion."

Nickmitch drank the potion, and within a few moments, was an expired Koopa Jr.

The other two mafia members ran up to gaze upon their fallen comrade, seemingly unaware at how guilty this made them look.  It was too late anyways.  From the crowd, a small black object ran toward them, a vial on the ground next to it.

[KA-SPLOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!]

Stratos, AKA Bob-Omb had been convinced by the Mushroom Kingdom to sacrifice himself for the team.  The two remaining Koopa Troopas, Mop_It_Up and RABicle never saw it coming.

With all of the Koopa Mafia dead and gone, the Mushroom Kingdom celebrated it's cured status, and it's safe grounds!

THE END

-=*=-

RESULTS:

Nickmitch (Koopa Jr.) was voted out.

Mop_It_Up (Koopa Troopa - Godfather) was asploded.

RABicle (Koopa Troopa) was asploded

Stratos (Bob-omb) asploded himself.

-=*=-

Congratulations to the townies!  The winners of Mafia XXXII are:

Stevey - townie
Plugabugz - townie
pap64 - townie
ShyGuy - townie
ThePerm - Wario
insanolord - Townie
Gylldas - Townie
SirSniffy - Mario
DAaaMan64 - Townie
Kashogi Y. Stogi - Peach

-=*=-

Wow, that ended way sooner than I expected.  Not to discredit the townies, but was the game that unbalanced?

I hope you all enjoyed the game.  I had a blast running it.

Dasmos:
That was pretty nice of Stratos to sacrifice himself for the townies.

Stogi:
No it wasn't unbalanced, we just found out who was who very quickly and got an alliance going.

Spak-Spang:
This game was a strange game.  I will not say it was unbalanced by design.  By I do question some choices made by a few individuals.

Khush tried out a new strategy as mafia, and it didn't work well.
Maxi turned on his own Mafia, because they turned on him.
The Bomber Role once again choosing sides to go with the townies.

There was very little places for the mafia to hide this game. 

NWR_DrewMG:

--- Quote from: Spak-Spang on April 01, 2009, 09:31:05 AM ---Maxi turned on his own Mafia, because they turned on him.
--- End quote ---

Well, Maxi was never Mafia to begin with.

In other games, the "mole" role is not activated until a certain point in the game, not right off the bat.  I wondered if having a mole from day 1 was going to be a problem, and I think it might very well have been.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version