Community Forums > General Chat

Good gaming PC for 11-year-old?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Khushrenada:
Sorry nickmitch. Can't tell if that is a spambot or not but it seems weird to me that someone would create an account just to bump this old thread for that comment and then disappear. Yet, the message is pretty focused for a spambot so you'd think a real person wrote that. I don't know. It's weird. *shrug emoji*

M.K.Ultra:
The spambots are getting smarter...and meaner...and they have it out for nickmitch.

BeautifulShy:
I got a Acer Full HD 1080 Intel Acer Chrome book 315 from Target and the price I paid at the time which was 2 years ago now. 

But I will give you some options of the same brand and within that price range.

https://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=Acer+Chrome+Book+Intel+Inside+315&facetedValue=5zja9Z5zja8

nickmitch:

--- Quote from: Khushrenada on March 10, 2022, 02:46:51 PM ---Sorry nickmitch. Can't tell if that is a spambot or not but it seems weird to me that someone would create an account just to bump this old thread for that comment and then disappear. Yet, the message is pretty focused for a spambot so you'd think a real person wrote that. I don't know. It's weird. *shrug emoji*

--- End quote ---

It was very weird!

--- Quote from: Bungle5 on March 10, 2022, 07:22:11 PM ---The spambots are getting smarter...and meaner...and they have it out for nickmitch.

--- End quote ---

I am the enemy of the spambots. They fear me.

--- Quote from: BeautifulShy on March 10, 2022, 11:52:13 PM ---I got a Acer Full HD 1080 Intel Acer Chrome book 315 from Target and the price I paid at the time which was 2 years ago now. 

But I will give you some options of the same brand and within that price range.

https://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=Acer+Chrome+Book+Intel+Inside+315&facetedValue=5zja9Z5zja8

--- End quote ---

Thanks! They got him something older, that can basically play Fortnite and games of that era. His stepbrother is a little older and got something they can pass down in a few years. We figured out the best way to wow him was to get one with a bunch of colorful led lights on it.

Little:
I don't think children should use computers when they are too young

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version