Author Topic: Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX Demo Now Available  (Read 1026 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX Demo Now Available
« on: August 18, 2015, 08:41:05 AM »

A warning for Europe: You get one shot.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/40975/hatsune-miku-project-mirai-dx-demo-now-available

Sega has released the demo for their upcoming 3DS rhythm title Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX.

Available now in the eShop, the demo contains two songs playable on each of the game's difficulty levels. The North American version of the demo has the standard 30 plays, while the European demo originally launched with one use. As the Japanese demo had 30 uses, this may be a glitch.

Project Mirai launches in North America on September 8 and Europe on 11 September, and we hope to have impressions of the final game shortly.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline MrPhishfood

• Score: 28
    • View Profile
Re: Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX Demo Now Available
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 07:22:53 PM »
Dammit, I thought that was a reference to Eminem. I really do get one use of the demo, idiots, don't they want me to get hooked on this demo?

Offline Enner

• My sales numbers, let me show you them
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
Re: Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX Demo Now Available
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 07:57:39 PM »
The 3DS world is hers!

While the one use of the European demo is mildly hilarious and frustrating, for myself I wouldn't be too bothered by it since I mostly play through a demo once. The last demo I can recall playing multiple times is the demo for Just Cause 2.