Author Topic: Mafia 66: Rehash of the Daleks: Day 6: Insanolord's Torment.  (Read 9239 times)

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
Mafia 66: Rehash of the Daleks: Day 6: Insanolord's Torment.
« on: March 23, 2015, 12:53:06 AM »
Insanolord actually didn't die today. No, I currently have him locked in my Tardis. But I figured he might get bored so I looked up some nice Landon Donovan tribute videos to keep him entertained. Oh his screams are just music to my ears and the best part: I don't have to feed him or anything, after all, Imperial Dalek Drones are well known for their long lifespans.

Meanwhile the Imperial Daleks decided to go after Spak Spang once again and The Doctor prevented that for a second time, Thus using the last of his kill canceling ability things.

The renegade daleks, well, they had a nice game of poker I hear, nothing of concer.

Also our friend Khushrenada will be starting the day with two votes against him. oh how exciting.

Alive:
Mop_it_up
Nuclearspeed
Spak Spang
Khushrenada
Silenced
Ceric

Dead:
Lolmanade Townie.
Hypothelicously Townie.
Stratos Davros
Lucariofan99 Little Girl
Stevey Detective
Nickmitch R. Drone.
marvel_moviefan_2012 Vigilante
Insanolord I. Drone.

And here's this:

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 66: Rehash of the Daleks: Day 5: Insanolord's Torment.
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 01:00:55 AM »
You've already had a Day 5. This is Day 6. By my time-travelling abilities, I've now been able to leave those 2 votes against me in Day 5 and have come to Day 6 without them.

Also, Vote Nuclearspeed.

That will take care of the Imperial Daleks.

Somebody forgot to unbold their last post.

EDIT: I'd have gotten around to it. See how I noticed your comment while checking through the thread again. I'd have seen I needed to unbold. So untrusting.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 11:25:39 PM by Khushrenada »
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 66: Rehash of the Daleks: Day 5: Insanolord's Torment.
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2015, 01:02:00 AM »
Also, a little refreshment for those other players as we reach the finish line.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
Re: Mafia 66: Rehash of the Daleks: Day 6: Insanolord's Torment.
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2015, 01:55:55 AM »
Well if we hit Nuclearspeed and kill him and he is Mafia then only one mafia can strike us this turn...I guess that makes the most sense. 

By the way, does anyone else thinking having a role cancel and Doctor is overpowered?  Just checking.

Vote: Silenced

Nobody seems positive who to vote for anymore this game.  I can sorta trust 2 people...but nobody else. 

Suspicious people include:

Ceric
Silenced
Nuclearspeed...

But there is no proof on anyone.  So  I am taking a guess.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 11:12:41 PM by Spak-Spang »

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2015, 06:57:12 AM »
I don't like trusting either of you, but this is a long time coming. Vote Nuclearspeed

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2015, 07:55:59 AM »
Vote NuclearSpeed
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline NuclearSpeed

• Cocaine is a hell of a drug
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2015, 11:33:17 AM »
I'm starting to think following Khush is a bad idea for everyone, so in hopes of saving myself i will Vote Crimm
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 10:48:26 PM by NuclearSpeed »

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2015, 06:10:36 PM »
Well if we hit Nuclearspeed and kill him and he is Mafia then only one mafia can strike us this turn...I guess that makes the most sense. 

By the way, does anyone else thinking having a role cancel and Doctor is overpowered?  Just checking.

I believe the phrase you're looking for is 'thank you doctor'

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2015, 07:33:36 PM »
Well Mr. Master, have you ever Thanked your dear old friend The Doctor?

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2015, 07:50:15 PM »
This game! This game!

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2015, 08:01:17 PM »
Vote NuclearSpeed

Vote Ceric

Nah, because the role cancel can be used only twice. No guarantee that those two times will actually be of help. You just never know how these games will turn out and there are plenty of possibilities.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 11:39:31 PM by Mop it up »

Offline NuclearSpeed

• Cocaine is a hell of a drug
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2015, 08:29:09 PM »
Are you going to be sure about this vzote tomorrow when Khush has killed Dr. Rachel and noone can be protected anymore?

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2015, 09:38:06 PM »
I'd be willing to vote for myself again if anyone has any good bribes left over.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2015, 10:31:30 PM »
Are you going to be sure about this zote tomorrow when Khush has killed Dr. Rachel and no one can be protected anymore?
If it's him (and I kind of hope it is) then he deserves the win anyway.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2015, 10:50:21 PM »
I'd be willing to vote for myself again if anyone has any good bribes left over.
Now, Khush, I may be a horrible sadistic madman but I do not condone bribery in my mafia games.

Kushrenada's predetermined vote count against him has increased from '2' to '3'.

But I suppose since I have just created a Tie I will commit myself to launching 3 different public investigations but not killing anyone involved if that actually happens.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2015, 11:06:45 PM »
Are you going to be sure about this vzote tomorrow when Khush has killed Dr. Rachel and noone can be protected anymore?

Honestly, my biggest concern about you is that last mafia game, you were offering theories and really vocal as a townie player. This one, you've kept very quiet until today when the focus was on you. Sometimes, a change in play style indicates a change in role.

But then I've got Ceric. Day 1, Stratos, the Imperial Dalek dog, vote for Ceric in a throwaway joke vote. I like it because it isn't the usual Mop it up vote waste of time. On Day 2, Ceric shows up and at the end of the day, throws out a vote for Insanolord, another dirty Imperial Dalek Dog. No reason and no follow through. Is it a case of early mafia game antics where the mafia make throwaway votes for one another to appear active and yet not raise suspicions by voting for other players? If one of the mafia members dies, then they look innocent by having voted for the mafia player before. I just hate the fact that he was gone so long if he was a mafia member but that's happened before so I guess I shouldn't read too much into it.

Silenced is guilty as sin. As a courtesy for not killing any townie members, I've been letting him live and keeping the focus off of him. I know he's the Renegade Dalek leader. He was too willing to throw out Insanolord as a choice on Day 3 and then jumped onto the Stratos bandwagon. If he was Imperial, he'd have probably laid down and died and not thrown either of those options out to protect two people who had no suspicion on themselves at that point.

That means the Imperial player left is the role cop and they most likely had some investigations. The Imperial Daleks have had some smart hit choices and that is why I want them eliminated first in the hopes it protects the important townies who have gotten us to this point. However, Ceric was not here on Day 1. Of course, the mafia may have been given a Silenced rule in regards to the investigations and someone else carried them out. But I don't think the Imperial Daleks missed their investigations. This would point to Nuclearspeed as he has been around. But if the ID's did the investigations without the role cop. Ceric could still have the role. When he showed up on Friday, he may have gotten all the info he needed to continue. He's certainly making more of an effort to be around now. Perhaps because the mafia is his responsibility now.

When I asked Nuclearspeed for his thoughts as to who was who though. It was a vague mess with him only naming one person as a role. He didn't even mention what I might be. Considering how the Imperial Daleks have been playing, it seems at odds with his message to me.

Thus, I'm going to take a chance and change my vote to Ceric. It was my first instinct on him and I liked Nuclearspeed's math on Day 3. If you've played me Nuclearspeed, then congrats to you. This reminds me of when Spak-Spang perfectly took me down in the Winter Mafia a few games ago and made me question myself. The hardest part has been the lack of usable information between you and Ceric. It almost got you killed.

Vote Ceric

There it is. Cards on the table.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2015, 11:31:22 PM »
One other thing about Ceric. I sent him a pm informing him that there was a inactivity rule in effect for the game in case he checked in on the forums. I told him that Insanolord was mafia and to just jump in on that vote to save himself.

He voted Mop it up. So I asked why. He said:

"He had enough votes and I haven't really been following close enough to know Insanolord was mafia."

Even though he voted Insanolord on Day 2, he suddenly felt bad to vote for him on Day 5? What about today? Nuclearspeed had 3 votes but he had no problem jumping on that band wagon. Suddenly, a bunch of votes for a player doesn't matter? Again, I could be protecting a mafia member in Nuclearspeed by reading stuff into actions where it doesn't exist but I don't like Ceric's inconsistency.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2015, 11:42:04 PM »
I'm starting to think following Khush is a bad idea for everyone, so in hopes of saving myself i will Vote Crimm

What the heck is this?

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2015, 11:43:38 PM »
Now, Khush, I may be a horrible sadistic madman but I do not condone bribery in my mafia games.

Kushrenada's predetermined vote count against him has increased from '2' to '3'.

But I suppose since I have just created a Tie I will commit myself to launching 3 different public investigations but not killing anyone involved if that actually happens.

Well, if you're going to change the rules in midgame, why don't we add some new players? Maybe Thatguy would like to join in?

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2015, 11:51:31 PM »

Well, if you're going to change the rules in midgame, why don't we add some new players? Maybe Thatguy would like to join in?
I do believe the public investigations thing was actually mentioned in the rules.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2015, 11:55:54 PM »

What the heck is this?

I know what this is. Nuclearspeed changed his vote to save me but he doesn't know who else to vote for. You're a good man Nuclearspeed.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2015, 11:57:13 PM »
Quit talking to yourself.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2015, 11:58:48 PM »
If they couldn't stop me from doing it in the funhouse, then there's no way anyone is stopping me from doing it here!

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2015, 11:59:47 PM »
And we have a tie, and as promised that means some juicy investigation results tomorrow... oh can't wait...

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2015, 12:01:24 AM »
You don't have a tiebreak period?