Author Topic: Mafia 66: Rehash of the Daleks: Day 2: They keep killing Khushy  (Read 11537 times)

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 66: Rehash of the Daleks: Day 2: They keep killing Khushy
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2015, 08:59:11 PM »
Meh, whatever.

Vote Stevey

Offline NuclearSpeed

• Cocaine is a hell of a drug
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2015, 09:18:07 PM »
Oh dear, this game had slipped my mind until recently, but then it may be best to show up late when Daleks are fighting among themselves, may allow oneself to stay alive longer since I can see what the Daleks have begun to do.

After catching up there seems to be a bandwagon for Stevey and not much else going on. I think I will wait for now, this lack of information makes decisions hard.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2015, 10:39:01 PM »

I'm surprised to see no one in the mafia has tried to lead a campaign against me.
A great place for us to start would be for all townies with roles to reach out to me.
Maybe once that happens, we can get a true alliance going on.
That way, we can spend tonight voting out another mafia member.
However, I know we won't necessarily have a 100% success rate.
Although, I think we did pretty well last night. Why not do it again?
Today is the day that we all can make a difference!
Go ahead and join me, for this is our chance to take back the town!
Unite! Victory is at hand!
You're my only hope!

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2015, 10:40:54 PM »
Yes everyone,  trust khushrenada, that idea has never gone horribly wrong before.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2015, 10:44:18 PM »
Yes everyone,  trust khushrenada, that idea has never gone horribly wrong before.

I think it's a little out of line for the host to get involved telling players what strategies they should be using or who they should or should not trust. That said, I'm going to let it slide this time, because I think most people already know to do the opposite of what you suggest. Just like how you were mafia last time around.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2015, 11:50:56 PM »

Also, it seems to be going pretty smooth so far. Stopped the vigilante from making a mistake and took out a mafia member. Meanwhile, we trusted you to host another mafia game and you couldn't even post the right deadline for voting. Zing!

But seriously, I want to take a moment to talk about another issue in this game that can break it in the townies favor. Pokepal148 has made the Nickmitch/Patchkid15 (sorry guys) hosting error of having too few actual townies in this game. There are 14 players. 6 of them are mafia members. Of the 8 townie players left, 5 of them have roles. That means there are only 3 actual plain-Jane townies in this game. I truly am one of those roles. That means there are only 2 other actual townies in this game. I've talked to a few people who have all told me they are townies so I know I'm speaking with a lot of liars here.

What this means is that if the townie role players were to trust me and come forward to me with their roles, it would create an alliance of 6 solid confirmed townies leaving 7 other players unconfirmed, 5 of whom are mafia and 2 of whom are actual townies. Start picking those 7 players off with the vote and detective investigations and along with potential vigilante hits on the confirmed mafia members and this whole thing turns into a real simple and quick affair.

The ironic thing about it is that although this suggestion would seem to make me a high priority target by the mafia, I'm a rare resource they need. I'm an actual townie. And if they eliminate me and/or the other 2 townies, then when the detective investigates someone and their role comes back as a townie, that means they have discovered a godfather. As long as there are plain old townies alive, then the godfathers still have some space to hide. Plus, not having any powers, the mafias should be focused on either eliminating the other mafia to gain the ability to make a hit every night and the other townie roles as those are far more dangerous to their well being than me. Plus, if they do eliminate townie roles and those players have come forward to me, then it will help sow distrust amongst them about me and perhaps break up this super alliance I am proposing. Thus, I'm in a good space this game by actually being a bad hit for the mafia. Then there's the fact that I at least know who the townie doctor is and have protection so life is good.

Finally, I just wanted to mention that I did contact stevey to see if he had anything to say in his defense in case I was making a mistake. He claimed to be a townie. In this game, that is not a good thing to claim (which is why I'm doing it, I guess) and so I guess we'll find out tomorrow if that is true or not. As long as he isn't a townie role, I guess it will result in a win for us as it would mean less hiding room for the mafia or he actually is mafia. Think about it, players.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 11:53:50 PM by Khushrenada »
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2015, 11:53:54 PM »
All the MASH References make me want to put on a Dress and get Discharged.

VOTE NWR_INSANOLORD
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2015, 11:59:35 PM »
All the MASH References make me want to put on a Dress and get Discharged.

Just one of the many ways to try and get a section 8 in this game.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2015, 12:01:56 AM »
Oh, just to be fair, I'll hit the second half of the playerbase.

Vote Nuclearspeed: I don't know him really and mommy said never to play with strangers.

Vote Lucariofan99: as a fighting type he can't handle the confusion of a mafia game.

vote Stevey: all this talk over killing khush but no action, what's the holdup?

Vote Silenced, actually don't vote him, we all know that if he's anything important he'll just not do anything.

Vote Ceric, seriously, he never advertises these games on NFR.

Vote Nickmitch, he's already dead but you can never be too sure.

Vote marvel_moviefan_2012, Rats are smelly and they get everywhere...

oh look at the time, I'll have to get the others at another time.

thread lock

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2015, 12:04:36 AM »
I see you didn't mention Insanolord. Why are you protecting him? He must have a really good role then and you don't want to see it eliminated too soon.

EDIT: You added the part now about getting to the others at another time but I guess time will tell if that is true.