Author Topic: Let's Talk Amiibo!  (Read 147595 times)

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
  • Score: 51
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
Re: Let's Talk Amiibo!
« Reply #125 on: January 07, 2015, 03:55:00 PM »
I got an amiibo with a scratch on it. Thinking of selling it for-- actually, that joke has been used far too much.

Anyway, it all started with just one... My latest are Diddy and Pit.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4962-7799-3963 (Phil)

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 07, 2015, 05:11:26 PM »
Would like a Little Mac and Pit.  Though I rather have Dark Pit.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 07, 2015, 10:39:15 PM »
I got DK and Kirby who arrived today. Kirby is actually named after a certain forum member here... care to guess who..?

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 07, 2015, 11:05:09 PM »
Whoo-hoo!  My TRU got my Captain Falcon in *and* actually held it for me!  Things are coming up Milhouse!
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 08, 2015, 12:12:14 AM »
Whoo-hoo!  My TRU got my Captain Falcon in *and* actually held it for me!  Things are coming up Milhouse!
Yeah I bit on a $30 captain falcon amiibo. Considering how I got the ones I have so far with a giftcard that I would have likely forgotten about I don't feel too bad.

Naturally of course given that it's probably the rarest one I have my eyes on when I get it I'm going to name it after a certain moderator on this forum...

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 08, 2015, 01:49:46 AM »
I got DK and Kirby who arrived today. Kirby is actually named after a certain forum member here... care to guess who..?

Obviously it's me. Who else on this forum would anyone ever name anything after?

Naturally of course given that it's probably the rarest one I have my eyes on when I get it I'm going to name it after a certain moderator on this forum...

Again, you're talking about me but it's pretty easy to guess that as every Amiibo you and anyone else owns would be named after me unless someone is trying to be "imaginative" by calling it something like "Mr.NintendoPlasticToyCashGrab the 3rd" or other lame "personable" nicknames.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 08, 2015, 10:54:05 AM »
Khush,  Sit down.
Your going to take this hard but, its time to set you straight.
There all named after me.

My name ooziest manliness and sex appeal.  Not to mention Fun and Competence.
While yours ooziest Creepiness and Cushioning.  Though that may be the cameras you have monitoring us.  Who knows.  Mystery of life.

I know this is hard for you but, to ease your pain I will make sure to eliminate you at my next opportunity.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 10, 2015, 12:19:13 AM »
Hmmm. Well, your title is love mole so you've definitely got some mojo. And this is Pokepal148 we're talking about it so he could be doing it wrong.

But having raged over your post all of yesterday and sleeping on it where I raged on it some more in my dreams and then consulting myself in the mirror today, I've come to the conclusion that you are the delusional one and are wrong and I'm right. That's the only answer that makes sense.

I don't expect you to reply as I also took the opportunity to disable the brakes on your automobile and so you're probably dead now but I still believe in proper forum etiquette and therefore wanted to make this response to you in accordance of the rules of common courtesy when conversing with another member of this forum.

Anyone else think they should name their Amiibo after someone else instead of me?

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 10, 2015, 01:15:26 AM »
I would name a Waluigi amiibo after you.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 10, 2015, 03:21:41 PM »

*gasp*

The highest Amiibo honor!

SOMEONE GET THIS MAN A WALUIGI AMIIBO RIGHT NOW!!!!

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #135 on: January 10, 2015, 03:27:10 PM »
Hmmm. Well, your title is love mole so you've definitely got some mojo. And this is Pokepal148 we're talking about it so he could be doing it wrong.

But having raged over your post all of yesterday and sleeping on it where I raged on it some more in my dreams and then consulting myself in the mirror today, I've come to the conclusion that you are the delusional one and are wrong and I'm right. That's the only answer that makes sense.

I don't expect you to reply as I also took the opportunity to disable the brakes on your automobile and so you're probably dead now but I still believe in proper forum etiquette and therefore wanted to make this response to you in accordance of the rules of common courtesy when conversing with another member of this forum.

Anyone else think they should name their Amiibo after someone else instead of me?
Oh Khush.  When your as manly and loveable as I am you no longer need these... What do you call them... Brakes.  Yes, Brakes.  Even the word is foreign.  People and objects move out of my way as I drive down the road and lovingly cuddle me when I need to stop.

Offline Soren

• Hanging out in the Discord
  • Score: 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 10, 2015, 03:29:54 PM »

Too late, already discontinued. Please understand.
My YouTube Channel: SenerioTV

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 10, 2015, 03:43:08 PM »

Oh Khush.  When your as manly and loveable as I am you no longer need these... What do you call them... Brakes.  Yes, Brakes.  Even the word is foreign.  People and objects move out of my way as I drive down the road and lovingly cuddle me when I need to stop.

Oh hey, you're ok. That's great. Someone was saying you were having car troubles or something and so I was a bit worried but obviously it wasn't anything serious.

By the way, you know how you've mentioned being loved by anyone. No hard feelings. Go ahead and have that love. Even without that love, I'm getting Waluigi Amiibo's named after me and there's nothing greater than that. Clearly, that love is worthless and I was right about people on the forums naming their Amiibo's after me. But enjoy your being inappropriately touched and fondled by strangers. Good day, sir!

I said, GOOD DAY, SIR!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 10, 2015, 03:46:17 PM »

Too late, already discontinued. Please understand.

Nintendo will only do that if they truly want to make Amiibo worthless. Mario Kart 7. No Waluigi. No one ever chooses Mario Kart 7 as their favorite Mario Kart. That's all the proof you need right there of the power and appeal of Waluigi. They'll discontinue Waluigi only if they hate money.

« Reply #139 on: January 10, 2015, 04:23:34 PM »
I never considered giving my two lonely Amiibo any pet names, I named Mario, Mario, and Link, Link. I would be willing to buy ONE Amiibo of your choice and name it after any forum poster who gets me a DL code for Duck Tales Remastered. That way I get DuckTales for free and allow a total stranger dictate what my next Amiibo purchase is instead of impulsively buying Kirby or one that I really want but not really.
Trying to be a better person, honest.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 10, 2015, 04:36:02 PM »
It'd be mean to do something like "You have to buy Wii Fit Trainer" so you have to pay $50 for one on eBay just to get a download code for a $15 game. ;)
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

« Reply #141 on: January 10, 2015, 05:28:29 PM »
I would never buy one on ebay I would find another way, I always do.
Trying to be a better person, honest.

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #142 on: January 10, 2015, 06:39:47 PM »
You can do amazon.de or something like that.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 10, 2015, 06:42:26 PM »
Or steal them. That's how I've been getting them. I've just been breaking into other people's homes and getting them for free.

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #144 on: January 10, 2015, 06:46:06 PM »
That would violate my parole. :/

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 10, 2015, 06:59:58 PM »
That would violate my parole. :/

Oh man. Don't get me started on paroles and parole boards and all their lousy "rules".

That's a real shame, Phil. I feel for you.

Hopefully you can save up enough to buy a new identity and get plastic surgery to change your looks and then disappear from your current situation.

I've had to do that a couple times but it's totally worth it even if it's been tough adjusting to my new life as "Samantha." Still, it's worth it to be a free man, er, woman.

Here's hoping you get your freedom back also.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 10, 2015, 08:01:03 PM »

Yay amiibo!  The next wave is all on pre-order... Except Rosalina.  Stupid Target.

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #147 on: January 10, 2015, 09:11:31 PM »
Very nice, UncleBob! Nice dedication to collecting!

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
« Reply #148 on: January 11, 2015, 12:47:14 AM »
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Triforce Hermit

• This title doesn't make sense.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 11, 2015, 09:13:44 AM »
I certainly don't expect to see those on eBay for $200.
Sometimes, you just want to play a video game.
NNiD: Triforcehermit09