Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia XXXI: Day 5.

(1/9) > >>

Khushrenada:
NovaQ was taking a walk when he heard some voices.  "NovaQ's our choice!  NovaQ is definitely Mafia!"  NovaQ peeked around the side of the Post Office to see the townfolk gathered around Mayor Khushrenada.  Mayor Khushrenada gave a deep sigh.  "Are you sure about this?"  "Absolutely positive!," yelled Rover.  "I'd bet my pint of raspberry ice cream!," squealed Pelly.  NovaQ knew he was in trouble, so he made a mad dash down to the beach where he had his rowboat waiting.  As he started paddling away, the townfolk saw him.  "There he is, he's getting away!"  But it was too late, NovaQ was already far enough from shore.  Breathing a sigh of relief, he suddenly felt...wet.  He looked down and realized that his boat had sprung a leak!  From shore, Mayor Khushrenada spoke up:  "Not only is NovaQ a Villager, he also can't swim..."  The townfolk looked on as NovaQ's boat sank, taking him along to the briny depths.  "Now about that pint of ice cream..."

Sable the ShyGuy was busy searching for her sister. Due to Mr. Resetti's untimely death, she did not know where he had held her captive. After another day of fruitless searching, she went home to the Able Sister's Shop. Inside, she saw someone using a sewing machine in the corner of the room.  "Mable, is that you?" asked Sable. "Yes, I'm home," answered the stranger. "I've been so worried about you. How did you escape?" Sable asked, cautiously approaching the figure. "Sable, can I ask you a question?" asked Mable. "Uh, okay." Sable suddenly felt very cold. Coming closer to the figure, Sable saw it was her sister. But instead of Mable's soft voice came one as cold as ice.  "How did you like my Mable impression?" Fear began to well up inside Sable. Suddenly, Mable fell off her chair and Sable saw that she was dead. She had a bullet wound right between the eyes. "I've heard how you've been trying to protect the villagers of this pathetic burg," the voice shouted. Sable began to run for the door, but she was suddenly tripped, causing her to fly onto a table where an automatic sewing machine sat. "Oh dear, did I forget to turn that off?," the voice inquired. Suddenly Sable felt herself being held down by an invisible force. "Who? What is happening to me?" she yelled in fear. Suddenly, the head of Crazy Redd suddenly appeared in midair. He looked at Sable with wild and crazy eyes, his fangs bared and a touch of drool running down the corner of his mouth. "You made your sister an invisible cloak also? Not very smart. Especially since she squeal like a little girl. I'd take yours also but since I can't see, I'll just have to leave it be. I can still succeed without it. However, the last thing I need are for two girls to go around town squealing about how I have an invisible cloak. I may be craaaaaazzzzzy but I'm NOT STUPID!", Crazy Redd roared. Then, he pushed Sable into the running sewing machine. The sewing machine stiched into Sable's face a pair of whiskers and fox ears. She was found dead the next morning with the words "Better Redd Than Dead" stiched into her face with pink thread.

Realizing that some of the villagers were beginning to feel that giving into one of the mafia's demands might bring about an end to their suffering and fear, Mayor Khushrenada started off the day with a stirring speech to embolden their embittered spirits.

"Even though many have been fallen or may fall into the grip of Tom Nook or the odious apparatus of Crazy Redd rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in Beanerville, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our village, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this village or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our friends beyond the seas, Boondox, would carry on the struggle and step forth to the rescue. We shall never give in. We shall never give up. We shall never surrender."

The crowd went nuts.

Khushrenada:
Announcement Post.

Results:

NovaQ - Villager (killed by vote)
ShyGuy - Sable (killed by foxes)

Way to go mafias. Obviously, the Foxes are kicking butt but this time, the coons are giving them a worthy foe.

Today is a 'Coon hit day.

Midnight EST is the deadline for voting as per usual.

The following people must vote today or die:

Crimm
Pale

Now back to your regularly scheduled game.

decoyman:
You're freaking kidding me.

If you guys want to crucify me for leading a bad bandwagon, go ahead. Townies are screwed this game anyways. :(

TheFleece:
This is messed up- Townies need a serious plan or we're going to lose! Sorry NovaQ :(

NWR_DrewMG:
Well, at least we didn't lose 7 people to the bomber. 

Vote Dasmos

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version