Author Topic: Pokemon Sun And Moon Preload Now Live Worldwide  (Read 1127 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Pokemon Sun And Moon Preload Now Live Worldwide
« on: November 01, 2016, 03:20:59 AM »

Even Europe can get in on the most pre-ordered game in Nintendo history.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/43611/pokemon-sun-and-moon-preload-now-live-worldwide

Those with large memory cards can start downloading Nintendo's biggest game of the year now.

The preload options are now available for Pokémon Sun and Moon worldwide, to unlock on November 18 (23 November in Europe). Large memory cards are recommended, as the full game takes up roughly 3.2GB of space (26,214 blocks).

European preloaders are receiving codes for 12 Quick Balls when the game launches.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline ClexYoshi

• Passionate Poster
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Sun And Moon Preload Now Live Worldwide
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 07:54:44 PM »
inb4 the full version gets datamined from the preload.

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 08:25:52 PM »
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline mustbeburt

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2016, 09:15:02 AM »
Hey y'all,

Does anyone know if you can get the Amazon Prime discount for pre-ordering Sun or Moon digitally?  I went to pre-order Moon, but it looks like you can only get the Amazon pre-order discount on the physical copy.  Is this true?

If so - does anyone know of any deals for pre-ordering the digital version anywhere?  Thanks!