Author Topic: Safe Words 18: Another Jamie Oliver Cooking Show. Game Over.  (Read 17565 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Safe Words 18: Another Jamie Oliver Cooking Show. Round 9.
« Reply #125 on: January 11, 2022, 10:11:32 PM »
"I like to also take fruit and fry it up. Fried fruit surprised people and also makes them wonder what it is they're eating," BeautifulShy further elaborated on. "In fact, I've got some oil warmed up now so I'll just take some of your frozen fruit and show you how simple it is."

"Whoops. I guess that fruit was quite thawed yet. Let just put this fire out..."

"Oh no! Here we go again," everyone groaned and started running out of the house and makeshift set for safety. Sadly, BeautifulShy's efforts to escape the house fell short when she came upon the stairwell...

She ended up tumbling right into the gun closet knocking over all manner of firearms which started going off. One round ended up going through the main gas line blowing up the house!

And with that, everyone went to the barn to get over the shock of what had happened.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #126 on: January 11, 2022, 10:20:29 PM »
I knew Khushrenada taking so long to post was my doom.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 11, 2022, 10:25:25 PM »
Well, here we are folks. The Final Round. And wouldn't you know it, Insanolord is here again!  >:( This is his FIFTH time to make the Final Round. Are the odds finally in his favor? Or will he lose in the Final Round in back to back games FOR THE SECOND TIME?!  :o  And TOPHATANT123 has returned to the Final Round for the 4th time. He's 2 - 1 and trying to get that third win to tie ShyGuy for the most wins and give himself a win in each season of Safe Words so far. He missed his Chance in Safe Words 16 when he lost to MASB in the Final Round but now he's back in just his second game since that loss. In fact, this Final Round is a rematch of Safe Words 15 when TOPHATANT123 faced off against Insanolord and won marking his second victory. Will another match-up against Insanolord be the secret ingredient for another TOPHATANT123 win?

The topic of Safe Words 15 was also food. It was Fast Food Frenzy. And in the Final Round, Insanolord had control of the Bomb Word with TOPHATANT123 having to make the final choice. And here we are again. Insanolord controls the bomb word for the second time this game equaling the most any player has had control including TOPHATANT123 who also selected it twice and now it will be TOPHATANT123 making the final selection to find the last remaining Safe Word.

Here. We. Go.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
Re: Safe Words 18: Another Jamie Oliver Cooking Show. Final Round!
« Reply #128 on: January 11, 2022, 10:34:24 PM »
I would accuse Khush of scripting these games if I hadn't picked some of the words myself. But here we are yet again.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 11, 2022, 10:36:51 PM »
As the remaining cast and crew found places to sit or lie down and just collapse from all the disasters they'd been running from, Jamie decided to raid the storeroom of alcohol in the barn. "Here's a tip for using up leftover alcohol," he said sarcasticly, "Just take it and put it all in a big pitcher." That's what he started doing. He began pouring in various bottles of alcohol into a big pitcher, stirred it up, and poured it out into various glasses which he started handing out to everyone in the barn.

He gave a glass to TOPHATANT123 who took it and then decided to say:

And just whack it up the jacksy
I’m always burning me nuts

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 11, 2022, 10:46:36 PM »
I would accuse Khush of scripting these games if I hadn't picked some of the words myself. But here we are yet again.

I've actually wondered about that and if maybe I should have someone else handle the final round if you reach it so that you know I'm not trying to do anything to influence the outcome. Even in a case like this where you have selected the bomb word, there could be the suspicion that maybe I tell the other player what the correct answer is. So, to remove me from the equation might help verify that the results are legit. At the same time, I'd prefer you won a game when I hosted instead of having it happen through a third party handling the Final Round selection so that there wouldn't be the suspicion I might be working against you. There's a lot of conflict for me in seeing Insano win also! I'd prefer that Insanolord and I face off in the Final Round ten times with me winning them all and then Insanolord could win one against someone else later or we just stop playing. That part don't matter. But with all the hosting I've had to do that's probably not going to happen so it may be a dream unfulfilled.

Here's something I wonder. For the other players in this game who may still be following it, if you were Insanolord, which choice would you make the bomb word? PM your selection and we'll see how it would have turned out for you and if Insanolord was thinking the same as you or not.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 11, 2022, 10:54:23 PM »
And while I'm typing up weird occurrences, consider this. The player rotation set-up by Order.RSS resulted in this sequence:

10 - Mr. Bungle
11 - TOPHATANT123
01 - Order.RSS
02 - NWR_insanolord
03 - Mop it up

Look where Order.RSS ended up in the pattern. Right between the two players who ended up in the Final Round. His calculations were so close!! Perhaps if nickmitch hadn't been eliminated from inactivity, it would have adjusted for him to be here. It was the one thing he didn't plan for! Madness!

Offline TOPHATANT123

• Wear a hat that's foil lined in case an alien's inclined to probe your butt or read your mind
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 12, 2022, 04:39:18 AM »
Exciting, I get to make the final choice, my destiny is in my hands now.

If you have any leftover tomato juice and Tabasco sauce you can transform your cocktail into a Bloody Mary. Let me tell you from experience, you have to handle this with care, what you don't want to do is spill the Tabasco all over your privates. I'm always burning my nuts.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 12, 2022, 10:49:38 AM »
Wow. Insanolord is there anything you want to say about this choice? :evil;

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 12, 2022, 04:55:26 PM »

J.P. Corbran

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #135 on: January 12, 2022, 05:30:46 PM »
Congrats Insanolord!!!
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline TOPHATANT123

• Wear a hat that's foil lined in case an alien's inclined to probe your butt or read your mind
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 12, 2022, 07:06:21 PM »
I .. I .. I don't want to go

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 12, 2022, 08:56:29 PM »
TOPHATANT123 took out the tabasco sauce he was carrying to show everyone what he called the pure essence of flavor.

But he mixed it up with the nitroglycerin he also carried with him and when he mixed it in with the alcohol the result was... explosive!

TOPHATANT123 ended up burning his nuts along with 75% of the rest of him. He ran out of the barn looking to douse the flames.

In a cruel twist of fate, he thought he found a well he could jump into and extinguish the fire. While it was a well, it was not a water well but an old oil well that was no longer being pumped and had its rigging torn down. The explosion was seen for miles around.

Now that's cooking with gas!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 09:00:26 PM by Khushrenada »

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 12, 2022, 09:20:55 PM »
Wait a minute.....

This means that.....

You maniacs!!! What's the Number 1, 2, 7, 11, and 16-33 rules of Safe Words? No winning for Insanolord!!! Aargh you've gone and blown this thing all up!!  >:(

I was going to make a joke ending about Jamie Oliver having now lost all his studios, property and home would have to make his next cooking show about homeless eats like coffee grinds and mousetrap cheese but what's the point? There's no victory here. No one has won in this game of Safe Words!  :(  This is the chef you've allowed to win:

WHAT KIND OF COOKERY IS THAT!?! WHO WANTS TO SEE THAT?!?!  >:( >:(

I DECLARE THIS GAME NULL AND VOID. I HAVE HOST'S PRIVILAGE!! AFTER HOSTING 7 GAMES, THE HOST CAN CALL A REDO ON ONE!!! I DECLARE A REDO!!! I MOVE THAT INSANOLORD BE BANNED FROM PLAYING THESE GAMES FOR TRYING TO MEDDLE WITH THE PRIMAL FORCES OF NATURE!!!

AND YOU PEOPLE ARE HAPPY TO SEE HIM WIN?!? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU ALL!!!! HE'S A NINCOMPOOP!! A COMPLETE IDIOT!!!

WAIT!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?! WHO ARE THESE MEN IN WHITECOATS?! WHY ARE YOU RESTRAINING ME??! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TAKING ME....

(Obviously replace Clouseau with Insanolord but you get the drift)

That means that Insanolord is the Winner of Safe Words 18. Congratulations.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 12, 2022, 09:42:10 PM »
I'm so sorry Khushrenada, I feel responsible!

Congrats to Insanolord, and thanks for hosting Khushrenada.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 12, 2022, 09:52:16 PM »
I did it! I finally did it! This is the greatest accomplishment of my life! In your face, Khush!

J.P. Corbran

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #141 on: January 12, 2022, 10:02:59 PM »
Wait a minute.....

This means that.....

You maniacs!!! What's the Number 1, 2, 7, 11, and 16-33 rules of Safe Words? No winning for Insanolord!!! Aargh you've gone and blown this thing all up!!  >:(

I was going to make a joke ending about Jamie Oliver having now lost all his studios, property and home would have to make his next cooking show about homeless eats like coffee grinds and mousetrap cheese but what's the point? There's no victory here. No one has won in this game of Safe Words!  :(  This is the chef you've allowed to win:

WHAT KIND OF COOKERY IS THAT!?! WHO WANTS TO SEE THAT?!?!  >:( >:(

I DECLARE THIS GAME NULL AND VOID. I HAVE HOST'S PRIVILAGE!! AFTER HOSTING 7 GAMES, THE HOST CAN CALL A REDO ON ONE!!! I DECLARE A REDO!!! I MOVE THAT INSANOLORD BE BANNED FROM PLAYING THESE GAMES FOR TRYING TO MEDDLE WITH THE PRIMAL FORCES OF NATURE!!!

AND YOU PEOPLE ARE HAPPY TO SEE HIM WIN?!? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU ALL!!!! HE'S A NINCOMPOOP!! A COMPLETE IDIOT!!!

WAIT!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?! WHO ARE THESE MEN IN WHITECOATS?! WHY ARE YOU RESTRAINING ME??! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TAKING ME....

(Obviously replace Clouseau with Insanolord but you get the drift)

That means that Insanolord is the Winner of Safe Words 18. Congratulations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fn36l_z3WY
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 12, 2022, 10:09:08 PM »
That's it. Safe Words is over. You all ruined it. There are no scores to tally. If there were, they might look something like this:

As mentioned in previous Safe Word games, the players are all ranked by the F-Zero GX racing point system based on their position. Based on how the contestants finished in this game of Safe Words 17, these were the points handed out to them for the game:

1. NWR_Insanolord - 100 points
2. TOPHATANT123 - 93 points
3. BeautifulShy - 87 points
4. Mop it up - 81 points
5. MASB - 76 points
6. LuigiDude - 71 points
7. Mr. Bungle - 66 points
8. Order.RSS - 62 points
9. Stratos - 58 points
10. ShyGuy - 54 points
11. nickmitch - 50 points

Host: Khushrenada - 70 points

As previously announced, Season 3 of Safe Words will encompass Safe Words 16, 17, and 18. So, when we combine the totals of last game with this game then here is the current leaderboard for Safe Words Season 3:

Season 3

1. TOPHATANT123 - 273 points (3 games played, 0 games hosted)
2. NWR_insanolord - 259 points (3 games played, 0 games hosted)
3. MASB - 257 points (3 games played, 0 games hosted)
4. Mr. Bungle - 253 points (3 games played, 0 games hosted)
5. BeautifulShy - 239 points (3 games played, 0 games hosted)
6. Order.RSS - 208 points (2 games played, 1 game hosted)
7. Khushrenada - 202 points (1 game played, 2 games hosted)
8. Mop it up - 194 points (3 games played, 0 games hosted)
9. Stratos - 187 points (3 games played, 0 games hosted)
10. nickmitch - 170 points (3 games played, 0 games hosted)
11. Luigi Dude - 121 points (2 games played, 0 games hosted)
12. pokepal148 - 76 points (1 game played, 0 games hosted)
13. lolmonada - 54 points (1 game played, 0 games hosted)
13. ShyGuy - 54 points (1 game played, 0 games hosted)

But none of that matters because this game doesn't count and is going to be deleted from the forums so as to keep them from being tainted forever by this result. I'm banning Order.RSS for his role in picking a rotation and word choices that benefited Insanolord and everyone else is getting big warnings for not doing their part in making sure Insanolord selected a bomb word.

This has been a clear wake-up call for me and everyone else here. We are never playing Safe Words again. (Can you imagine if Insanolord became the first back-to-back Safe Words winner? [insert puke emoji x1000]) I'm definitely never hosting another game of Safe Words again either. No one way I'm putting in that type of work for that kind of result. We should have quit when we were ahead.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 12, 2022, 10:21:58 PM »
As a final bit of wrapping up for this game, here is the message I sent Order.RSS once he won the prep round:

As the winner of the prep round, you now get to do... some work!  ;D ....  >:(

There are two things you get to decide. The first thing is which phrases you want the choices for this game to be. This is the list I have:

Ok, first things first…
Let’s whazz it up!
All you lovely people at home
Squeeze the lemon through your hand to catch any pips
Look at the colors!
Just clank it up any old way
You know that makes sense
Happy days
And just whack it up the jacksy
Not trying to be chef-y here
We want those crispy bits
Oh ho ho ho! Yes! That’s what I’m talkin’ about!
Just drizzle a little olive oil on top
We’ll just add a lovely bit of yogurt
People will go mad for that
It will just be blippin’ away
Who loves a curry?
I’m always burning me nuts
These ingredients are best mates
They'll be eating it and saying, "Oh! What is that??"
Give it a little shakey-shake
Job’s a good’un
That will give it a pong
Oh, my lord!

That's 22 phrases but we only have 11 players. So, half that list has to go. Select the 11 phrases you want to have used in the game. (And if you have an addition or two you'd like to make then you can also make that part of your selection of 11.) Send me the final list. As you may be able to tell, the reason this game is another Jamie Oliver cooking show is because I'm trying to use a bunch of phrases and things he's said over and over in his past shows.

The second task that is assigned to you is deciding the order of players for the game. That includes where you will be positioned. Here is the list of players based on the sign-ups:

Order.RSS
NWR_insanolord
TOPHATANT123
BeautifulShy
nickmitch
Stratos
AJBungle
MASB
ShyGuy
Mop it up
Luigi Dude

Will being able to select the player rotation give you the advantage for getting a Safe Words win? It's a new experiment to find out. Along with the phrases, I'll need the player rotation list from you and then the proper game can commence.

That was what he got to decide from.

Only one player decided to take me up on the suggestion of telling me what they would do in Insanolord's place for the final bomb word and that was Mop it up. She would have selected "And just whack it up the jacksy" so I guess she's right about not being good at those 50/50 choices. Whack it up the jacksy was only selected three times through the whole game yet it ended up being the ultimate Safe Word phrase for the whole game.

TOPHATANT123 is the ultimate winner of Safe Words Season 3! Congratulations to him. Out of a possible 300 points, he took 273. Wow! Heck of a tally. Just left 27 points on the table. Insanolord made up ground and was not too far behind at 259 thanks to the second place finish last game and first place finish this game. Good thing Season 3 was only 3 games long or he may have even been able to overtake the lead and become a Season Champion. An even greater disaster averted!

Alright. Glad to finally finish doing this game. It suddenly got really tough to host over the past few days with things in my life and the attention the endgame needs. Now it's one less thing on my mind. What's that...? I have to host a Mafia game soon.....  oh my god.... [insert Link-holding-head-in-pain emoji]
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 01:27:15 PM by Khushrenada »

Offline TOPHATANT123

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 13, 2022, 04:40:49 AM »
Thanks Khushrenada for putting on another great game, the theme really shined this time around.

Offline M.K.Ultra

• is late to the party
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
    • Games I'm Playing
Re: Safe Words 18: Another Jamie Oliver Cooking Show. Game Over.
« Reply #145 on: January 13, 2022, 12:14:23 PM »
Lots of NWR forum fun as always. Congrats to Insanolord (the curse is broken!) and TOPHATANT. See you all next season. Also, thanks to the host with most (hard to spell name), Khushrenada. This guy kept the game going even during an electrical Blackout! You are an inspiration to us all.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 04:30:51 PM by AJBungle »

Offline Order.RSS

• Resident Evil 420
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 13, 2022, 01:48:03 PM »
Congrats Insano! It had to flip your way for once. Thanks Chef Khush for cooking up (amidst) a storm.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 13, 2022, 07:58:40 PM »
You'll notice that it was only after Insanolord accused Khushrenada of rigging these games that Insanolord was permitted to win. Coincidence? I think not!