Author Topic: Darksiders III Bringing Fury To Switch On September 30  (Read 2267 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Darksiders III Bringing Fury To Switch On September 30
« on: August 09, 2021, 06:37:52 AM »

It's not quite the Zelda you're used to.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/58027/darksiders-iii-bringing-fury-to-switch-on-september-30

The last piece of the Darksiders puzzle is Switch-bound.

Darksiders III, a more exploration focused new take on the series, will come to Switch on September 30. A physical release is also coming, and as a late port from PC / PlayStation 4 / Xbox One will include a pair of DLC packs.

Players assume the role of Fury, a sister of the previous Darksiders protagonists War and Death who can shift her elemental properties in combat.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline M.K.Ultra

• is late to the party
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
    • Games I'm Playing
Re: Darksiders III Bringing Fury To Switch On September 30
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2021, 01:03:58 PM »
Since the series is based on the four horsemen of the apocalypse, isn't there supposed to be a fourth game?

Offline broodwars

• Hunting for a Pineapple Salad
  • Score: -1011
    • View Profile
Re: Darksiders III Bringing Fury To Switch On September 30
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2021, 01:17:24 PM »
Since the series is based on the four horsemen of the apocalypse, isn't there supposed to be a fourth game?

Yes, the original plan was for each Horseman to have their own game and then for the final game to bring them all together. Hell, Fury and Strife were originally supposed to share a game as a Co-op experience.  Considering how the 1st game ends, this plan was overly ambitious at best and incredibly foolish otherwise.

There technically is a 4th Darksiders game involving Strife (and Strife makes a brief appearance in Darksiders 3). It's Darksiders Genesis, a Co-op dungeon crawler starring War and Strife.
There was a Signature here. It's gone now.