Author Topic: Super Famicom Wars, Live A Live and More Hit 3DS eShop in Japan  (Read 1595 times)

Offline the_dan_x

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • Next Door Gamer
Super Famicom Wars, Live A Live and More Hit 3DS eShop in Japan
« on: November 28, 2016, 12:44:28 AM »

The second batch celebrating all things Super Famicom hit Nintendo's handheld today.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/43724/super-famicom-wars-live-a-live-and-more-hit-3ds-eshop-in-japan

Following up on last week’s release of Super Famicom games on the New Nintendo 3DS, six more titles were released on the Virtual Console service today in Japan. The titles released today are Kirby KiraKira Kids, Super Famicom Wars, Fire Emblem: Thracia 776, Mario’s Super Picross, Pop’n TwinBee and Live A Live. This brings the total number of available Super Famicom games on the 3DS to 37.

Also as mentioned last week, My Nintendo members that purchase any Super Famicom title on the 3DS eShop will receive a free My Nintendo Super Famicom theme for 3DS. The theme is only available between November 21 to December 5.

Danny Bivens
Japan Correspondent
Nintendo World Report

Offline TheFleece

• K.K. Slider Vinyl Collector
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
    • I Draw Machine Foods
Re: Super Famicom Wars, Live A Live and More Hit 3DS eShop in Japan
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 06:38:47 PM »
I played Live A Live a long time ago, it doesn't have much replay value but it left me feeling how some smaller indie games left me feeling. I remember it wrapping up real nice. Also TwinBee is dope. I never thought Nintendo would put them on the VC and now I have a little hope that they can be bought over to the US.
Handhelds at Heart
---
It's like a finger pointing away to the moon....
You don't want no part of this ***!
Animal Crossing New Leaf Pics

Offline the_dan_x

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • Next Door Gamer
Re: Super Famicom Wars, Live A Live and More Hit 3DS eShop in Japan
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2016, 03:26:54 AM »
I've actually never played Live A Live. I'm interested in it, though. I did just end up picking up Super Punch Out, though. Believe it or not, I haven't ever played until now!

With Pop'n TwinBee, that was actually released on the Wii U VC in Europe and Australia. Getting a bit late for it to be released in North America, unfortunately, though.
Danny Bivens
Japan Correspondent
Nintendo World Report