Author Topic: Dragon Ball Z Extreme Butoden Coming West: European Bundle Announced  (Read 1162 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it

And that bundle has some strange contents.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/40674/dragon-ball-z-extreme-butoden-coming-west-european-bundle-announced

The newest 3DS Dragon Ball Z will be coming to the west later this year.

Arc System Works's fighter will release in Europe/Australia on 16 October, with a North American release to follow on October 20th. The game will feature 24 playable fighters once all are unlocked, and several dozen assist characters.

BandaiNamco has also revealed a special New 3DS bundle for the game, and more information will be available at this weekend's Paris Japan Expo. The bundle contains a New 3DS, a Dragon Ball Z faceplate, and a download of the Super Famicom game Dragon Ball Z: Super Butoden 2. It isn't known if BandaiNamco is porting the game to the New 3DS directly.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline the_dan_x

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • Next Door Gamer
Re: Dragon Ball Z Extreme Butoden Coming West: European Bundle Announced
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2015, 08:05:51 AM »
I picked this game up a few weeks ago here in Japan. Not bad, and the additional Super Famicom game was a plus. It is interesting to note that Super ButÅden 2 was also released in Europe (France, I believe) back in the day, too. So it makes sense to see that coming as a bonus in Europe. No idea if they would opt to do that in North America and then give it to gamers in only French of Japanese.
Danny Bivens
Japan Correspondent
Nintendo World Report