Author Topic: Episode 52 - DEVIL'S DATE ESCAPE  (Read 1631 times)

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
Episode 52 - DEVIL'S DATE ESCAPE
« on: March 14, 2015, 02:17:44 AM »

Fifty-two! Like a deck of cards! But why are there four jokers in this deck??

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/famicast/39848/episode-52-devils-date-escape

This month, the Famicast Voltron is assembled from James, Danny, Ty, and Sairus for episode #52!

In New Business, Danny talks Majora's Mask 3D. James discusses buggy Batman and happy Hakoboi. Ty plays invades your pets' privacy in WASH_DOGS. Sairus plays Zelda: Link Between Worlds in a bathtub filled wtih Amiibos.

In the magical fantasy land of Japan, we explore the possibilities of the mythical Golden Amiibos, marvel at the Famicom cartridge as an artistic medium, and click-to-buy Mario Kart 8 DLC. Then, we put a Dragon Quest V concert in our ears, and put a Yokai Watch event in our eyes.

We use the whole box of Crayolas to chart last week's game sales, and then we burn down the mail room. Only three very weird letters survived the blaze. INSIDE: Japanese Duke Nukem and wife-swapping.

Offline famicomplicated

• The OG Japan Correspondent
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 52 - DEVIL'S DATE ESCAPE
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 10:44:25 PM »
Two Zeldas in one episode, I think that's a first!

By the way, I'd love to know what you guys think what Sairus said when he got cut off (stick around to the bloopers if you don't know what I'm talking about).

Anyway, as always leave your thoughts and comment below, or on Twitter @thefamicast

Peace!

-JC
I am your (Fami)father.
Follow me on Twitter for some #hypertrollGET fun.
Troll with love, not hate.

Offline ClexYoshi

• Passionate Poster
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2015, 08:20:25 PM »
James, sometimes the better part of valor, Rock Paper Scissors, and Killer Instinct is to not press the button. otherwise you lose 70% of your health bar to Catdrugs.

Offline famicomplicated

• The OG Japan Correspondent
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2015, 09:01:09 PM »
Warning: listening to Ty talk about Killer Instinct will take away 70% of your life.
bar?
I am your (Fami)father.
Follow me on Twitter for some #hypertrollGET fun.
Troll with love, not hate.

Offline ClexYoshi

• Passionate Poster
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2015, 01:55:34 AM »
Warning: listening to Ty talk about Killer Instinct will take away 70% of your life.
bar?

Only when you attempt combo breakers. and he's pissed from you leaving him out in the cold.