Author Topic: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads And Also Other Stuff  (Read 932864 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
The staff and mods are firm believers in free speech.

Which is why we keep it to ourselves.
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
I will free you from as much speech as I feel is necessary.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
I would have given rat a get-out-of-ban-free card if he ever dropped one of his raps on the forum

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
You did say that Nintendo's half-assed treatment of GC caused it to fail. That is, in my opinion, saying the GameCube wasn't great. Now, your later discussion of its greatest titles goes against that, but those are just opinions. The fact is, the GameCube sold like ****. Maybe my whimsical summary was a bit too shallow.

But joining the forums to defend Ian Sane was your first mistake, dude.

I don't think people hate you, but there's a difference between your persona and say, Khush's Lucario persona, in which Lucario is just a guy that says really stupid stuff a lot but doesn't get all riled up about people calling him out on his absurdity. He also rarely talks about video games, which might help his case. Also I know that Lucario isn't a Khush's dupe but if this gets quoted with that reference taken seriously I'm done.

We all have moments of immaturity- I used to get real riled up on these forums myself, and had several unhinged moments even in the past two years, but it's important to not let arguments on the magic TV box get to you. There's a difference of perspective here, where victimization leads to paranoia, that is going to become an endless cycle. Don't let it happen.
**** YOU, oh wait... whoops.
Made you look ****.

Offline supermario2k

• Totally not The Rat. Really.
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
BUT SOME IDIOTS KEEP THINKING I REALLY AM THIS HATAEFUL RACIST PRICK I PLAY. WOW.

You do realize that, aside from the occasional mafia game, this isn't a role play forum, n'est ce-pas?

Honestly no I didn't realize that. I thought that was how it was everyone plays a character in here. That was my impression if it all along, until JUST NOW, nobody bothered to say otherwise. In fact the typical response is don't take what is said in the funhouse seirously. As for the other racial slurs, I apologized for that, I explained it in private to those I discovered I inadvertently offended. Everyone else I keep apologizing to, what more do you want? I will make it a point to stay out of the funhouse entirely and as of today I will permanently retire the rat persona once and for all, I buried the ill-begotten attempt at trying to be a "rapper" years ago. And I have matured, I just forgot to stop playing the character because old habits die hard.

Sorry for all the trouble I am retiring the rat so if we can all put him/it in the past I will myself drop it.
I will try to be more careful and not do stupid things just to piss people off.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 01:51:10 PM by supermario2k »

Offline supermario2k

• View Profile
I would have given rat a get-out-of-ban-free card if he ever dropped one of his raps on the forum

There is a thread in the general chat forums where I did post a link to my digital album that I did a few years ago. The links are probably dead now but I could repost if you want. Plus, well I hope you and I are cool we made our peace years ago I thought. Maybe I thought wrong.

Offline supermario2k

• View Profile
Please post more large, poorly formatted blocks of text no one wants to read. I'm sure that's what we all need.

Will do thanks for asking. Please come again.

Offline supermario2k

• View Profile
My very presence is offensive.  :cool;

Not as  much as mine brah.

Offline supermario2k

• View Profile
You did say that Nintendo's half-assed treatment of GC caused it to fail. That is, in my opinion, saying the GameCube wasn't great. Now, your later discussion of its greatest titles goes against that, but those are just opinions. The fact is, the GameCube sold like ****. Maybe my whimsical summary was a bit too shallow.

But joining the forums to defend Ian Sane was your first mistake, dude.

I don't think people hate you, but there's a difference between your persona and say, Khush's Lucario persona, in which Lucario is just a guy that says really stupid stuff a lot but doesn't get all riled up about people calling him out on his absurdity. He also rarely talks about video games, which might help his case. Also I know that Lucario isn't a Khush's dupe but if this gets quoted with that reference taken seriously I'm done.

We all have moments of immaturity- I used to get real riled up on these forums myself, and had several unhinged moments even in the past two years, but it's important to not let arguments on the magic TV box get to you. There's a difference of perspective here, where victimization leads to paranoia, that is going to become an endless cycle. Don't let it happen.

Might read the entire thread then, it was a thread on why the Game Cube failed, I was chiming in with my thoughts. Don't you also hate Paper Mario? And yeah I was a punk idiot back then, I freely admit it although I shamefully regret it.

Offline Evan_B

• Formally known as Bevan Ee
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
Yo peeps,

I've noticed that I don't get no respect for my actions on this forum. Well, not everyone can be Khush or his spam bot Lucario! So I've decided, I'm giving up the Evan_B persona for good. If getting replies means running a joke into the ground, I'll take it one step furTHEr, because I'm taking this to the NeXt level, and I doubt any of you WILL dare to stop me. So SUCK it.
I am a toxic person engaging in toxic behavior.

Offline TOPHATANT123

• Wear a hat that's foil lined in case an alien's inclined to probe your butt or read your mind
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
It is with a heavy heart that I have decided today to release this persona of being a Nintendo fan. You see I grew up in a society where playing Nintendo was culturally unacceptable, my Father plays Xbox and his Father before him plays Xbox.  My journey here is the equivalent of a king sneaking out of his castle to observe the every day life of the commoners below, today that journey ends. I have come to terms with my paracitic nature and will be starting my own site http://www.xboxworldreport.com

Lastly I shall be taking my other persona Lucariofan99 with me and there's nothing you can do to stop me. Sayonara baby!

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
The animals have gone mad!

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
  • Score: 51
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
I liked Kevin Conroy's Bruce Wayne before the New Batman Adventures. He changed. He changed.
Switch Friend Code: SW-4962-7799-3963 (Phil)

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
So I'm top's and Khush's dupe? ;D OK, OK how does that work? HAHAHA.
Made you look ****.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Aww man. I was just submitting a report to moderator post regarding a spambot and thought it was some of my best reporting ever. But when I hit the submit button, the spambot was already deleted and the report died in error. Thanks a lot, NWR_Insanolord. Now I've got to hope another French spambot shows up again to use that report again someday.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
I reported it. I wrote on the thread some gibberish that was a combination of spanish japanese and german, but then I saw there were three threads and i sent the report. The report was adbot in 3 threads
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline Shaymin

• NWR Staff
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
* Shaymin reloads
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
I WAS FUCKIN RIGHT! THERE IS NINTENDO VR! SUCK A FLOPPY BOB PINGAS!
Made you look ****.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
*goes to the Smash thread.*
*sees new posts*
*opens twitter*
*starts sending screenshots to @ScrubQuotesX.*

Offline Shaymin

• NWR Staff
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Nintendo World Report LLC has come to terms with a problematic poster on the release of his posting privileges.

We wish him the best in his future endeavors.
Tutorial box out.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
RIP to the #1 Khush dupe.

Long live Khush dupes 3 through 7.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
RIP to the #1 Khush dupe.

Long live Khush dupes 3 through 7.

I'm taking this as an admission that you are, in fact, his second dupe.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
What did I drunkenly post while celebrating a Penguins victory now?
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
Your drunken form snapped and began making sexual and homophobic slurs against everyone's Smash waifus. Was a little odd, but not so out of character for that persona, so you at leased managed to stay in character despite crossing the line.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Evan_B

• Formally known as Bevan Ee
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
In lieu of recent events, really, a culmination of realizations in regards to how stupid video game arguments really are, I have decided to make the off-topic forums my permanent home, rather than be so serious about this stupid hobby.

I wrote an article not too long ago expressing distaste for how far some people take this hobby, but there's really different degrees of how bad that can get. I think I have been displaying pretty poor behavior lately, and I wonder, "how long is it going to be before I start complaining about gay marriage in video games, or employees of companies having certain ideologies that I don't agree with?"

Maybe I should just stop posting. Yup, that's what I'll do. For real, this time, the Evan_B is no more. I should honestly just quit this while I'm ahead, since I already see myself going the way of other people on this site. So yeah, see you guys.
I am a toxic person engaging in toxic behavior.