Author Topic: Best place to buy cheap USED CD's?  (Read 4164 times)

Best place to buy cheap USED CD's?
« on: February 20, 2015, 12:47:57 PM »
Looking for a website not Amazon that has good deals on Music CD's.

Also any good deals on used video games would be nice too thanks in advance. Google is not turning up anything useful.
Trying to be a better person, honest.

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
  • Score: 51
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
Re: Best place to buy cheap USED CD's?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 03:57:44 PM »
I go to a place called V-Stock and another named Slackers for my used CDs. I also just do eBay when offline doesn't work out for me. Got some nice Yes CDs that way.
Switch Friend Code: SW-4962-7799-3963 (Phil)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 04:32:43 PM »
Sometimes eBay and Amazon have some good prices on CD's. Otherwise, I just shop around at local shops. There's a few used cd / music stores in my city and they can have some good prices on stuff.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Online NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 04:44:22 PM »
Half.com, which is run by eBay, generally has good prices on used CDs/games/movies/whatever, and fairly cheap shipping.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 05:40:15 PM »
What year is it?
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2015, 07:23:12 PM »
Half-Price Books usually has a bunch.

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2015, 09:35:48 PM »
I am looking for a website because the LAST store we had in town that sold cd's moved into the mall and they down graded their CD selection to a single shelf of budget discs. Amazon usually has good prices but I am not finding the stuff I want so I was hoping there was a better option out there. Obviously I check iTunes first but a lot of stuff I am looking for is not available there or is over priced for me.
How else do you get music to listen to on you iPod if you don't buy CD's then?

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2015, 10:20:22 PM »
I go to the library and borrow CD's and then rip the music on to my computer. It's the best legit way to do it and they have a huge selection.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2015, 11:48:30 PM »
I live in a small town in Nebraska, believe me that is not a viable option. I used to do something similar with DVD movies though so when I do leave this barren waste land behind and return to proper civilization I will have better options.

On the plus side, breaking up with my girl friend has put things into perspective and I am once again spiraling out of control so bear with me as I delve into insanity my good friends. I am actually doing much worse than just buying used CD's. I even picked up a cassette player recently brand new, Sony even, from Wal-mart of all places, and started rebuilding my cassette catalog back up.

If I do get weird in the next few days bear with me I will return to normal soon enough.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2015, 03:03:00 AM »
What year is it?

It's the year of the internet.

I just got a new computer, and I can't wait to install one of my favorite games.... gotta find the box though and make sure all the 3.25" disk are there. And it's good timing too, as AOL sent me the latest update on a Compact Disc, and my new computer just came with a drive for one of those.
I think this will change computing forever. I'll never need to upgrade again. Now if only my mom would get off the phone so I can log on....

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2015, 09:59:23 AM »
My new 650Mhz eMachines is "NEVER OBSOLETE!" I just download my music on this new program called Napster - it takes about 45 minutes per song when I get a good 53Kbps connection. Then while I'm burning CD's with MusicMatch Jukebox, I watch videos on Real Player.
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline Nile Boogie Returns

• Tropical Freeze
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2015, 11:13:14 AM »
CD, Vinyl and even tapes are making a wicked come back up here. Might be the hipsters or the "new weirdo's" (I don't the newest slang for them) Do they not have thrift stores in small town Nebraska?  anyone check eBay ? Amazon prices for Sony Walkmans lately? T'was crazy!