Author Topic: Video game Action Figures ?  (Read 3118 times)

Offline noentiendo64

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Video game Action Figures ?
« on: March 31, 2003, 08:04:33 AM »
Does anyone know where can I buy a Mega Man action figure online? It´s for my son, you know... So far I found the rockman EXE model but not the original, blue, kiddie one.

Sorry if the name of the thread is mileading in any way. But maybe somebody here likes to talk about figures. They seem to be all the rage, and like videogames, they are not just for kids anymore. The cool thing is that all the toys of my childhood are resurrecting for my kid to enjoy: Transformers, Masters of the Universe, Star Wars, Gi Joe...

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2003, 08:28:10 AM »
well you could try ebay, you might get lucky there, other than that there is a site somewhere that sells action figures of various games, tv shows etc, but i forget the link, PGC put it up ages ago with a  link to a metroid figure... someone with a better memory?

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2003, 01:17:12 PM »
That new Samus figure I keep seeing at Software Etc is rad.

While we're at it, I'd like to put up a huge bounty on an Eriko Christy (Illbleed) action figure. It's impossible to find ARHGALSHK;/SJ.

Offline Michael_82

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2003, 07:00:20 AM »
I don't know if this helps, but I know mega man figures exist, lol.  The cartoon they used to show on tv (still do?)  had a series of action figures for it.  My friend and I used to have some of them.  If ebay doesn't have them, it may be hard to find.  I'm almost positive they'd have them though.

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2003, 09:35:39 PM »
I just remembered, you could get Megaman and War Machine as a 2-pack from the Marvel vs Capcom action figure set.