Author Topic: snowbording kids DS  (Read 2753 times)

Offline chain chomp

• Voted BEST by Pietriots
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
snowbording kids DS
« on: October 12, 2004, 06:19:54 AM »
i dunno about you guys but i loved ihe one on N64  
wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
RE:snowbording kids DS
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2004, 08:57:17 AM »
I played the first one.  It had promise, but the graphics and level design were too limited.  I wouldn't mind a sequel, but it isn't on the top of my list.  

Now, a portable SSX is on my list of games that need to be made.

Offline WuTangTurtle

• aka ShaolinKilla
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2004, 12:29:22 PM »
I loved that game, i rented the 1st and 2nd one on N64, i was unfortunately unable to ever buy it though.  And I have to say this little cult classic is on my top 5 list for DS games that are known for US release.  I do hope that they do something interesting with this game, i don't want a map of where everyone is on the track, i want something like "Stylus:  Trick pad" ie drag in different positions while in air to do tricks, and hold "L" and drag stylus to do grabs, etc.

Another intersting kinda unpopular game ive been watching is Egg Monster Heroes for DS.  It's a new game made by SquareEnix if i remember correctly.  I just think the selecting body parts to attack in a rpg style game of its nature seems very interesting.

Offline Kunoichi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2004, 01:37:43 PM »
I can't wait to play this one, i just wish they'd show us a movie or something.  

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
    • View Profile
RE: snowbording kids DS
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2004, 02:10:34 PM »
That game was great, one thing I remember though that could be annoying, or kinda fun, was the gate to get onto the ski-lift at the bottom.  That thing could make the difference in a close game, with everyone fighting to get on.  I remember sometimes 3 people would be fighting over it, and then a fourth person would just go by everyone else and get on, and the other three people would just go "d@mn", lol!
WiiCode: 2469 4326 9885 9257

Offline Kunoichi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2004, 04:19:11 PM »

Originally posted by: Zach
That game was great, one thing I remember though that could be annoying, or kinda fun, was the gate to get onto the ski-lift at the bottom.  That thing could make the difference in a close game, with everyone fighting to get on.  I remember sometimes 3 people would be fighting over it, and then a fourth person would just go by everyone else and get on, and the other three people would just go "d@mn", lol!

lol, its pretty funny when you hear that happening, but not funny when it happens to you

Offline chain chomp

• Voted BEST by Pietriots
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2004, 12:12:37 AM »
i got this thing for N64 called the DOCTORV64 i cliped on the bottom of the machine it used disks of N64 games i had loads thas how i played this i want some cool touchy weapon use  
wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii