Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming
Switch SNES Online: Now You're Playing with Khushrenada!
<< < (2/24) > >>
Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: Discord.RSS on November 19, 2020, 03:58:36 PM ---Does F-Zero even have a two-player mode? I swear it was single-player only on SNES, but maybe I'm mixing two things up here.

--- End quote ---

Aw man. It really is just single player only. Bummer. It's one of the few games I've kept pecking away and messing around in. Was looking forward to shocking other users with my F-Zero prowess.

--- Quote ---In any case, I'd be game for a future session too, maybe this weekend or next week?. How set are you on beating a game Khush? Am a tad swamped right now, so an hour or two might be my max.
Also fair warning I'm bad at platformers but you know I wanna see Khush clobber dinosaurs in Joe & Mac. Also willing to lose at Mario Kart or try some beat-em-ups (Brawl Brothers? Peacekeepers?).

--- End quote ---

I want to beat a lot of games! All 34 (and whatever else gets added)! We are going to start from the top and work ourselves all the way down to the bottom of the list! I'll drag you kicking and screaming if I have to!

Obviously that won't happen since there are a bunch of single player games but there are a bunch I do want to beat but I'm also open to replaying games with other users if they want to have a finished version as well. If some of you want to play through games like Super Mario World or DK, I'll accommodate and play the same games with different users. (Of course, there's nothing preventing other people with users in this thread beside me. I don't have to be the only partner.)

I'm ok if the play session is 30 minutes or an hour or something longer or shorter. As long as we can meet up often enough then we can get through a lot of games. These SNES games don't often take too long to beat. But if all you want is to just dabble a bit and experience my Koopa / Kremling / Cro-Magnon bashing skills then that is doable but I think it would be nice to at least complete the adventure together if possible. If there's just a select few titles you want to cross off your to-do list then mention them and we can start chipping away. This weekend could work depending on the time you think you'd be available.
Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: Mr. Bungle on November 19, 2020, 02:23:06 PM ---I am down to clown. I have a similar schedule where I am free most nights after 8:00 EST. Just give me a day or two notice. You know I love DK but I will play just about any of the games on there.

--- End quote ---

Ok. Well, how about tomorrow, Friday evening?
M.K.Ultra:

--- Quote from: Khushrenada on November 19, 2020, 05:32:07 PM ---Ok. Well, how about tomorrow, Friday evening?

--- End quote ---
That works for me.
Khushrenada:
Any particular title you've been wanting to get into?
M.K.Ultra:

--- Quote from: Khushrenada on November 19, 2020, 10:38:44 PM ---Any particular title you've been wanting to get into?

--- End quote ---
I had not thought about coop until you mentioned it so I think it is dealer's choice.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version