Author Topic: Mafia 82:RE Mafia Day 3...We continued...and it turned into...a nightmare!  (Read 26129 times)

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 02:53:02 PM by BeautifulShy »
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Khushrenada was killed by HUNK. Khushrenada was Townie Role Chris Redfield the Investigator/Commuter.
Stratos was killed by the Mafia. Stratos was Ada Wong the 3rd party Ninja/ Jill of all trades with these roles. Investigator, Doctor, Killer, and Gunsmith.
Lolmonade was targeted by the Strongman kill but it was ineffective.

Majority is 6 players voting for the same player. 48 hours starts now.
Silenced is still in the game.

Insanolord has been infected by the T-Virus.  He can not die tonight in any actions but he can not use their role or vote. They can post and PM though but no votes.  Since he hasn't voted so far if the vote adder doesn't use their role on them Insanolord will be out of the game come Day 4. 
The only person who needs to vote is Insanolord

The Perm has been cured of the Progenitor Virus and will move on to someone else.
Nickmitch has been cured of the T-Virus.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 03:38:43 PM by BeautifulShy »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Virus info
 The Progenitor Virus is on someone again.   Insanolord has been infected by the T-Virus.  A new virus is active today.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 02:55:57 PM by BeautifulShy »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Hosting is an handful but I think I have everything squared away with viruses, Night actions from yesterday and updating the player and rules and roles thread.

Carry on.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
death

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
Khushrenada was killed by HUNK. Khushrenada was Townie Role Chris Redfield the Investigator/Commuter.
Stratos was killed by the Mafia. Stratos was Ada Wong the 3rd party Ninja/ Jill of all trades with these roles. Investigator, Doctor, Killer, and Gunsmith.
Lolmonade was targeted by the Strongman kill but it was ineffective.

Insanolord has been infected by the T-Virus.  He can not die tonight in any actions but he can not use their role or vote. They can post and PM though but no votes.  Since he hasn't voted so far if the vote adder doesn't use their role on them Insanolord will be out of the game come Day 4. 

The Perm has been cured of the Progenitor Virus and will move on to someone else.
Nickmitch has been cured of the T-Virus.

I have no clue what this game is anymore.

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
    • View Profile
So my vengeful spirit would like to hear from...

vote oohhboy

Popped in and out without giving any reasoning on their vote, allowing me to be carted off. If a MASB lynch isn't going to stick, perhaps this one will.

Give me some info to work with and perhaps I'll change my mind, but right now you/Insano are locked teammates in my book.

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
    • View Profile
In hindsight, actually, might make more sense to sub in Lucario for shamelessly sheeping Khush.

Either way, you all best get to talking.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
If you have any questions PM me or ask in the thread and I will be sure to get back to you.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
    • View Profile
It seems I have to play by myself today! It's okay, I've been around enough; I'll be able to be all the parts.

For instance, here is my Vudu impression:

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 82:RE Mafia Day 3...We continued...and it turned into...a nightmare!
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2019, 09:48:33 PM »
That's a good Vudu impression. There was a time when Vudu went from an antagonizing poster to a great VOD service by Walmart.

also,  voting for Steefosaurus for no good reason.

Change my mind
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 09:51:11 PM by ThePerm »
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2019, 11:47:23 PM »
Question for the thread.  Do you want me to make the viruses more visable on the forum so one does not need to check the signup thread to keep up to date on what they do?
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2019, 12:24:34 AM »
Yeah, everything should be in the rules and roles thread.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2019, 12:26:08 AM »
Yeah, everything should be in the rules and roles thread.
Okay I will edit that in shortly.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2019, 12:35:00 AM »
Yay! Thanks! :)
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2019, 12:42:40 AM »
Okay things have been edited in to the thread now.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Order.RSS

• Resident Evil 420
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2019, 05:41:34 AM »
Observations:
- Mafia are being pretty effective, despite an early disadvantage. They take out the all-in-one role and a townie. Wonder if they had the Investigator or Killer on their side somehow and played them.
- Mafia have twice selected Stratos, despite him already drawing some votes without their help. If they knew he had the Ada Wong role, and went at that role through both means (votes and night actions) they must've wanted that role out first. How did they find out?
- Lolmonade is drawing both votes and the attention of the Strongman. Could swing either way there, really... Killer would want Mafia out a.s.a.p., but if the Mafia is playing the Killer like I think, it makes sense they'd go for Lolmonade through votes and the Killer...

Flipped a coin here: vote Insanolord
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 07:14:22 PM by Steefosaurus »

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2019, 06:35:32 AM »
Insano will most likely be dead going into D4. Considering lol and him both claimed vanilla townie, one of them is a liar. If that argument is going to be resolved, it should be a vote for lolmonade. Killing Insano wastes a vote.

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
  • Score: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2019, 08:41:34 AM »
Insano will most likely be dead going into D4. Considering lol and him both claimed vanilla townie, one of them is a liar. If that argument is going to be resolved, it should be a vote for lolmonade. Killing Insano wastes a vote.

I agree Insanolord is a wasted vote, but I'm not sure where you get the logic that Insanolord is a dead man walking.  He has no activity to play, no lever to pull because of it.  That inactivity benefits Mafia because it's one less target they need to consider for today.  Unless Steefo is Mafia themselves and got ahead of their skis.

I was targeted last night by the mafia and must have been spared via the doctor since the hit was undone (Thank you, by the way), so I suspect I'll likely be tonight's target by the Mafia again since Insanolord is incapacitated, meaning the doubt of whose being truthful is no longer useful to them.

We only have so much time left, and 5 anti-townie roles to take down (3 Mafia, 2 third-party) vs 4 townies left.  Unless Insanolord is the godfather or killer, there's going to be 3 people dead tomorrow barring some townie role intervention again. 

I'm wary of Steefosaurus' vote choice because it comes off as preying on the Insanolord v me debate in an opportunistic way.  Vote Steefosaurus for now, but I need to take another look-over prior days to see who else has been online but not active.

I changed my mind, I took a look at the other threads, and think Vote Lucario makes more sense.  I understand he generally plays erratic, but he also has made some non-consequential votes that could be seen IMO as a way to be active without being impactful to skirt suspicion.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 08:45:25 AM by lolmonade »

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2019, 09:08:30 AM »
I agree Insanolord is a wasted vote, but I'm not sure where you get the logic that Insanolord is a dead man walking.  He has no activity to play, no lever to pull because of it.  That inactivity benefits Mafia because it's one less target they need to consider for today.  Unless Steefo is Mafia themselves and got ahead of their skis.

Unless I'm reading this game wrong, which is a very real possibility, Maxi stated this in the opening post:

So as far as I can tell, unless he is saved by a power role, Insano is a guaranteed death come Day 4. Voting him out now wastes a vote since it accelerates a certain conclusion and provides a free lynch to the mafia. In fact, with that in consideration, I'm not sure why Steef decided to go against Insano here, albeit for a different reason than what you've provided.

Perhaps Lucario/Steef/oohhboy makes sense. Then again, ShyGuy hasn't done much of note this game either, and the earlier Strongman target could have been a false flag if mafia was aware he'd survive it.

Bah, this game confuses me.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2019, 10:22:29 AM »
Yeah the vote adder has to message me stating to add a vote for Insanolord otherwise he is gone come day 4.  He has the T-virus which affects his ability to vote and role if he has one but he can't die in the night actions for one day which would be today.  So if the vote adder believes Insanolord is a townie it might be a good idea to save him but if you think he is 3rd party or Mafia if might be better to let him die due to inaction. Question is at this point is who is Insanolord?
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
  • Score: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2019, 10:23:21 AM »
Thanks for the clarification.  I'm still confused, but less so.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2019, 10:25:25 AM »
All will be made clear at the end of the game. Trust me. 
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2019, 11:07:17 AM »
By the way everyone just so we are clear on the thread lock time for todays game day it will be at 11am on Saturday. Night actions will go from Saturday 11am to Sunday 11am. 

I have some things I am doing on Sunday at noon so the day thread may have to be delayed till I get back home. I have open mat for Brazilian Jujitsu and on Monday morning at 10:30 am I have a doctors appointment and I am getting picked up for it through my insurance. So plan accordingly.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2019, 02:02:40 PM »
24 hours left in the day.

Vote Tally
Lucario-1
Insanolord-1
Steefosaurus-1
oohhboy-1
Alexis, she/her/Miss