Author Topic: Animal Crossing: Wild World  (Read 70945 times)

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
RE: Animal Crossing: Wild World
« Reply #225 on: February 02, 2006, 05:37:08 PM »
People with digi cameras should be putting up pics of their rooms!  I'll put up mine later, but here's my room from the original game... =D

~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 02, 2006, 06:30:55 PM »
What's that thing in the middle?

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
    • View Profile
RE:Animal Crossing: Wild World
« Reply #227 on: February 02, 2006, 07:11:19 PM »
That's me, of course! (Link texture on my hat)

Crappy digi pic of my DS main floor...

Offline burninator92

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: February 06, 2006, 04:21:57 PM »
well, guys, im back on the forums after being banned twice.  the second time i was kinda trying to get banned but i do not plan on getting banned a third time.  sorry this is kinda off topic but acww is the main game i play for ds so i just went here.  by the way private message me about friend info.  send me urs and ill send u mine.
Private message me for my Animal Crossing Wild World friend info.

Offline burninator92

• View Profile
« Reply #229 on: February 06, 2006, 04:45:29 PM »

Originally posted by: kirby_killer_dedede
Okay, I have another question...so this mouse lady keeps wanting to come to my house.  I keep telling her yeah, go ahead, and I give her a time.  And I wait in my house at that time...and she never comes.  Then when I talk to her, she gets all sad cuz she thinks I forgot.  I juts promised her she could come to my house again.  What do I do?  Go talk to her at that time?

i have no idea the answer to ur question.  but now that u ask ur question i have a question for every1 else.  how do u get the "mouse lady" to come to ur town?  is it by the downloads thing on the telefone? cuz i already went to that and downloaded the mysterious cat to come to my town.

Private message me for my Animal Crossing Wild World friend info.

Offline Shecky

• Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: February 06, 2006, 05:28:44 PM »

Originally posted by: burninator92

Originally posted by: kirby_killer_dedede
Okay, I have another question...so this mouse lady keeps wanting to come to my house.  I keep telling her yeah, go ahead, and I give her a time.  And I wait in my house at that time...and she never comes.  Then when I talk to her, she gets all sad cuz she thinks I forgot.  I juts promised her she could come to my house again.  What do I do?  Go talk to her at that time?

i have no idea the answer to ur question.  but now that u ask ur question i have a question for every1 else.  how do u get the "mouse lady" to come to ur town?  is it by the downloads thing on the telefone? cuz i already went to that and downloaded the mysterious cat to come to my town.

No prob, I think I took care of his question a couple of posts ago, and man I have the exact opposite problem!!  She's already visited TWICE and now she wants to come over again!  I mean enough already.  She doesn't seem to take no for an answer either, because she keeps asking.  I mean it's like she can't TAKE A HINT.

Offline blackfootsteps

• Recovering GoldenPhoenix fan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: February 08, 2006, 02:35:23 PM »
Just start hitting her with your net and pushing her round, great way to relieve stress! Does anyone else open the mail and presents that the evil animals ask you to deliver? I generally don't except for Wart Jr. ugh.
“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.â€

Offline kirby_killer_dedede

• I SUK AT DIS ENTERNIT OK
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: February 08, 2006, 04:22:53 PM »
Yeah, I think there's just some characters that are more social.  Two characters I can specifically think of that keep wanting to come to my house.  Their visits tend to be pretty useless and the only way I can get them to leave is by walking out of my house.
WHY HELLO THAR MR. ANDERSUN

4 8 15 16 23 42

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: February 08, 2006, 04:53:02 PM »
They leave after you talk to them a few times...

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: March 04, 2006, 06:06:21 PM »
Today was Flea Market day and so here I was going into someone's house (I can't remember who) and he had a fish for sale, curiosity got over me and I "touched" it, lo and behold it was a piranha(sp?), it cost me 3200 bells I think, so here I was really happy that I got one but then when I go to check its info but there was no piranha at all to pick and read its stats. I did offer it to the museum and I confirmed that it was in the aquarium, but how come there is no info on it?

Oh btw, before that happened I had the best surprise in this game yet, I caught a flea on flea market day, lol! Even funnier is how you have to catch it, lol!

Offline 1day

• View Profile
« Reply #235 on: March 05, 2006, 05:56:45 PM »
Is there an easy way to catch the bees?

Offline blackfootsteps

• Recovering GoldenPhoenix fan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 06, 2006, 12:28:27 PM »
I'm no expert but I seem to only catch them when they are circling my head in an anti-clockwise direction.
“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.â€

Offline NuclearSpeed

• Cocaine is a hell of a drug
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: July 19, 2006, 04:28:11 PM »
just got my email from Nintendo for the july GBA news and starting on sunday you can get a free gift for Animal Crossing :WW at Toy's 'R US.

Offline Shecky

• View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 23, 2006, 03:46:02 AM »
A friend of mine got the sales associate to set this up a day early, and as a result got to see what these download stations look like (A Nintendo DS).  He also got to read the information brochure for the sales associate.  There are apparently 6 items to obtain.  You obtain them by entering Tag mode.  My friend made a couple of notes.

1) The item you get appears to be completely random
2) Getting them all is actually quite labor intensive.  Buy a bottle, write a note, release into the ocean, save, TAG mode from main menu, download, enter town, scour the beach for item in a bottle.  Rinse, Repeat.
3) Releasing multiple notes into the ocean at once does nothing.

Unconfirmed is the ability for different residents to all get something via tag mode... although with the way that works I'm not sure it would save any time.

For discussion of the Toys R Us promotion:

post on this thread

Offline mantidor

• Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: February 21, 2007, 11:44:28 AM »
so I gave in and bought the game, I wasn't too happy with it at the beginning and it took a while, but it has grown a lot on me (unlike Nintendogs, which was the complete opposite),  but I still haven't figured out where the hell to find bugs, or how to make money faster than just selling fruit. I'm afraid the true fun of the game is its online aspect since I don't have easy access to wi-fi networks and I haven't played online even once...
"You borrow style elements from 20yr old scifi flicks and 10 yr old PC scifi flight shooters, and you add bump mapping and TAKE AWAY character, and you got Halo." -Pro

Offline chriskat687

• View Profile
« Reply #240 on: September 18, 2007, 07:36:35 AM »
Anyone playing Animal Crossing online?  I just got it yesterday and would love to come and visit your town.  Also, where do I look up my own friend code to share?  Is it different for every game or is it the same for all online games?

Oh and sorry for being such a noob.  I just got  a ds lite yesterday, which I am very happy with.  I got Mario Kart and Animal Crossing so far.

Thanks,

Christopher
>DS Lite/A.C.W.W, MKDS
>snes/mario allstars, Super Mario Kart, Killer Instinct & Tecmo Superbowl

Offline Shecky

• View Profile
« Reply #241 on: September 18, 2007, 02:11:25 PM »
My town had undoubtedly turned into a baron waste land...

Offline jakeOSX

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Animal Crossing: Wild World
« Reply #242 on: December 27, 2009, 05:54:08 PM »
old thread ressurection time!!!

so i had an idea about animal crossing. no idea if it would work...

here it is: since i now have two DS's I could put animal crossing in one, turn it on, open my gates and make it a server. if i got friend codes from people, you guys could come and go as you want (if memory serves)

my town would be like your home away from home.

this is assuming that the ds doesn't cut off after a certain amount of time with no interaction...

thoughts? anyone out there still play?

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: January 01, 2010, 04:36:14 AM »
Everyone I've seen on this board seems to have moved to City Folk/Let's Go To The City for the Wii.

Offline Porios

• View Profile
    • http://www.dsidownloader.info
« Reply #244 on: January 30, 2010, 12:31:28 PM »
This game is pretty awesome. It is a lot different from the game cube game but it is still good. This is very much the kind of game you'll want to check back with daily, simply because there's always something new to check out.
http://www.dsidownloader.info - The Biggest DSi Download Center Just Released - 250 000 Files. Get latest Music, Games, Movies, TV shows, Software and Much more for one-time great price.